A much appreciated THANK YOU from Buster

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Well, I guess Scooter and I better block out the dates next year. I'll stand around in the pits and just point at stuff.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Well, I guess Scooter and I better block out the dates next year. I'll stand around in the pits and just point at stuff.

:think Maybe we'll have to join ya', wouldn't want your finger to get over worked pointin' at stuff.:) Will they make us check any carry on BEEF at the door to Kalifornia? Just don't think I can do toefood for 3 meals a day. :confused:

BillyWho

Sir-Breaks-Alot
Mar 22, 2001
Okie, notice any thing peculiar on my helmet in the fourth picture? Every time I see the remnants of the Velcro that refuses to come off, I cringe at the thought of your helmet cam beating me silly for 4 laps at DW :) .
BTW, the video was awsome, can't wait for the real deal !

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
Originally posted by High Lord Gomer
That hill looks scarey!
It is. The picture does not even begin to show how steep and long that monster is. If I remember correctly I think Billys' class was the only one to go up and down that thing, all the other classes would bypass it.

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
Originally posted by thumbs
If I remember correctly I think Billys' class was the only one to go up and down that thing, all the other classes would bypass it.
Yup, they only ran the Pro class up that hill. That thing is insane! The only thing more insane was the speeds in which those guys were flyin' down it!!! :scream:

Bill Purcell

Jan 25, 2000
Contrats Billy!!!
I wish I could have been there to see you tear it up (and to hang out with the other DRNers).

Maybe we can get together at the track one of these days and you can show me how to twist the throttle tube that far! All I ever see of Dubach is a lot of roost and that doesn't even last very long :scream:

Great job!

BillyWho

Sir-Breaks-Alot
Mar 22, 2001
Can you imagine how cool the helmet cam would be on that up and down hill :cool: . Next year if you come out, I'll wear it in practice, that would be a good time Mister!!

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999

BillyWho

Sir-Breaks-Alot
Mar 22, 2001
Gomer, how on earth did you find that article in the spectrum paper LOL! I forgot about that! Don't you love how they say I said when you pull a string TITANIUM rods bend..what is that, I never said THAT LOL. Makes you wonder on the validity of journalist sometimes :silly: .

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
I never doubt the veracity of the printed word, not even the little bugs that are crawling across my screen right now as I type.

I found *lots* of interesting stuff...including some stuff from a police blotter from back in <Admin Edit: We want to keep Buster around for a while, forget you ever read that article.>

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Billy I was flagging the last table top at DW01. I was astounded. A week ago, I was passed by Guy Cooper and I'm kinda glad I was flagin' at DW01 and not runnin' the course with you on it.:p Congrats. By the way, next time we are at a track together, you can ride....my buddies bike all you want.:p

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Billy KRIPTON would bend if you held it what makes ya' think Ti would stand a chance. :confused:

Oh, don't trip over that shoelace mister.

BillyWho

Sir-Breaks-Alot
Mar 22, 2001
Originally posted by Patman
MISTER.

Now Pat , I thought we went over this stealing of my material stuff :p . It's hard enough holding Thump at bay on this subject bubba :)

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Yup that hill was WAAAAYYYY steeper than it looks on camera. Buster andthe boys were absolutely hauling arse going down it. Thanks again for the accomadations Billy and count us in for next year.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Congrats Billy. Glen Helen is definitly an arm pumper. Most of us spodley types are good for about 1/2 a lap on that track. (Speaking for myself.):scream:

Be sure to let us know the next time. We will be there to cheer you on.

Ol'89r

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Now Pat , I thought we went over this stealing of my material stuff

Well your going to have to "Cowboy up" there bubba.:p

BillyWho

Sir-Breaks-Alot
Mar 22, 2001
From ME, where do you think he got it?
Remeber, it starts out here and you get the left overs Mister..Bubba!

Last edited:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Oh "Bubba" has been around quite some time......MISTER:p

Zoomer

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 17, 2000
Hey Billy,
Sounds like you had a good time at GH. And riding at the front of the pack,
bring your pen to DW 03, Your going to need to sign magazines with the article of GH in it (most likley with your picture in it, hey). How about a blow by blow (high and low points) (great passes :p and not so great passes
:ugg:
Great ride, anyway bubba.

Later

Top Bottom