slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Originally posted by WoodsRider

BTW - I heard the mighty elk sports a rainbow sticker on it's back bumper. ;)

:scream:

:) :) :) - I KNEW it! Twin, if you aren't the Elk personna, we should see a el camino with a rainbow sticker on it coming out real soon...

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
I don't know if it'll calm woods down but, as promised

Attachments

• spankmepsp.gif
    spankmepsp.gif
    47.9 KB · Views: 76

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Okay Papa I'll admit that's funny as hell, but it makes me wonder why you have all these pictures of me and RMG? :eek:

Or maybe I don't want to know. :scream:

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Originally posted by slo' mo
I KNEW it! Twin, if you aren't the Elk personna, we should see a el camino with a rainbow sticker on it coming out real soon...

I'm not the elk persona and I would never do that to a fellow hetero..... but Woody and RMG.... hmmmm.... I could turn those DRN tshirts into Rainbow shirts. :eek: :p

Damn horns! They keep getting hung up in my mouse cord. ;)

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
What I really need is good pic of Elk, and one of Twinkie, and one of dave186, and one of taraker, and one of. . .

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
TwinSpank feels safer picking on a couple of mechanical engineers from New York than a highway patrol desk jockey from California.

Last edited:

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Originally posted by Papakeith
What I really need is good pic of Elk, and one of Twinkie, and one of dave186, and one of taraker, and one of. . .
I don't even want to know why. :scream:

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Originally posted by WoodsRider
TwinSpank feels safer picking on a couple of mechanical engineers from New York than a highway patrol desk jockey from California.

Think back... Pink Elk, Lowrider Pink Elk (chain steering wheel and fuzzy dice), a454elKamper, Elkarace.... and more that I'm sure I've forgotten about!

I'm an equal opportunity offender... and I never feel safe! ;)

dave186

Sponsoring Member
Nov 19, 2001
PapaK, your gonna have a time finding a good pic of me, but I think there are some in my gallery you might be able to use. Now, I found a pic of elks elk, check it out

I forgot to add the B&S Suzuki! Elk, you are soooooo easy to pick on!

Attachments

• gay66-elk.jpg
    gay66-elk.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Oh.......my.......gawd....... :scream: :eek: is that a rainbow sticker on that B&S Elk?

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Yes Twinny makes me feel the love too, (bad choice of words). Papa, you have a hidden talent in the digi-art field! I bet you were one of those guys that could finish the drawing of the stupid mouse with no effort. The thing about your creations with RM and the Wood is that they aren't too far off:):) They only swap between spankER and spankEE!;)

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Originally posted by Twinkie
I've forgotten.... what was the topic of this thread???
Originally posted by Okiewan
. . .post. . .in here. Obviously, we'll let it go farther in here than the open forums. . .. . . .very entertaining.....
I think I quoted Okie correctly :confused:

Last edited:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Son of a *****!! While I was writing, this crap appeared with my poor elk at the receiving end of it. Oh dave, you'll die a painful death, may the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits! I spit on your haircut and fart in your general direction. This is war, and war it will be:aj:

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Originally posted by TwinSpar
Think back... Pink Elk, Lowrider Pink Elk (chain steering wheel and fuzzy dice), a454elKamper, Elkarace.... and more that I'm sure I've forgotten about!
Yes, but then your insurance company dropped you like a bad habit... something about excessive moving violations in California.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Oh and Woody, I found this in the want ads ( I think RM placed it), thought you could apply:

"Wanted, strong camel riding type man who enjoys being a gentleman by pushing in stools and who's not affraid of spanking me when I've done bad"

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
elk - Now why would you be looking at those type of adds? :think:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Cause Papa told me too?!:):)

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Originally posted by a454elk
Oh and Woody, I found this in the want ads ( I think RM placed it), thought you could apply:

"Wanted, strong camel riding type man who enjoys being a gentleman by pushing in stools and who's not affraid of spanking me when I've done bad"
elk placed this ad and hooked Twinnie :p Watch out folks, he’s on the prowl. Lock up small fury pets and keep a special eye on you Christmas bird, if ya know what I mean ;)

BTE elk, why is it that you're scanning those section of the classifieds?? :think:

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Originally posted by Papakeith
Don't drag me into this! I'm just an innocent observer.
So you're saying you just like to watch! :debil: :scream:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Speaking of holidays, found this pix of Twinkie, RM and the Wood taken in November! Bunch of turkeys:):)

Attachments

• turkeys.jpg
    turkeys.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 96

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom