Thunder_Jay

Nov 7, 2004
Hey, I wish I had a working dirt bike, but I don't. I am working to get one, so wish me luck. I own a street bike right now and I am trying to sell it. I would like to go on long rides down these old dirt roads, and tour a little asap. I really really like dirt though, I already jumped my cruiser off road :ride: , fun. But I would like to meet some people from New Mexico. I live near Roswell. Maybe ride a few bikes, I am a Honda boy for now.

So, see ya.

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
Welcome to DRN Thunder_Jay. There are a few of us here from NM. Let us know what kind of riding you want to do, and your size/riding ability. We'll try to help from there. Good luck, YZ165

Vampyrz

Oct 21, 2004
Hey Jay, I'm still a wanna-be too. Haven't decided on a bike yet but narrowing the field. We'll get there sooner or later!
Take care man

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Dang, that makes well over a half dozen dirt bikers I know from NM. Every time I'm down there, all I see is quads all over the place.

Welcome Thunder_Jay. Good luck in your search for a dirt bike.

Thunder_Jay

Nov 7, 2004
Thanks, would you mind telling me where you live, or how I can get a hold of you?
I want to meet some of you.

See ya,
Joshua Griffin

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
YZ165 on MSN. I live in Abq.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

Check out the What Bike Do I Get... ? forum for bike info. There is a ton of info in there for some one willing to go data mining.

Also, the Team DRN Mile High Chapter forum is where local information can be found. We just had a fellow from Las Cruces sign up a week or so ago.

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

Top Bottom