A Warning About innovativemx.com

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
Several weeks back I posted a thread looking for Fly dealers on another board to try and locate a jersey the Canadian distributor had backordered so my son could wear his new gear when our race season starts April 27th.

I got a few leads and then j100 replied that he had them in stock at innovativemx.com. I figured with him being a poster on several mx boards and what appeared to be a newer business I'd support him and order through him instead of following up on some of the other leads.

April 6th I place the order for my "in stock" jersey and paid immediately via paypal. I then waited patiently. Last week when I still had no jersey I went to innovativemx.com and checked my account and my order is still listed as pending, which is still my orders status now 17 days post order.

I sent J100 an email 7 days ago and still no response, I have called the phone number for innovativemx.com for 7 straight days now and get the voicemail everytime, of course the voicemail has been full for all 7 days and it is not possible to leave a message in any way.

As of 2 days ago I filed a paypal dispute which j100 hasn't responded to at this point to try to recover my money.

I post this simply as a warning to anyone considering ordering from innovativemx.com.

And to end on a positive note I found a jersey through Kelly Lytle at Lytle Racing who has been great to deal with. I also managed to get a second with assistance from Allen Picard (flyguy) through Daryn Wessela at Western Power Sports, so my thanks to all three of those individuals.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom