AAHH Wipe Out!!

cdnuser

May 16, 2004
Thought I would share my wipe out story with all of you..

Last monday I was a little to eager to get to the trail shortly after a rain (with my 89KDX 200). To get to the trail I ride a few blocks down the street. :ride: Coming up to a tight bend and going a tad to fast :yikes: I dumped the bike slid about 20-25feet on the pavement! Did a super man into the curb. :bang: Ouch!

Jumped back up :uh: with only a bruised knee and a sore ego. :moon:
Needless to say the only real damage to the bike was broken handle bars and scratched plastic.

A little kid rides up to me on his BMX and says wow cool. I expained to him the importance of wearing a helmet and protective gear.

The Thor gloves saved my hands, not a mark. Too bad the gloves didn;t make it because they where brand new.

WEAR THE GEAR
take care...

KAY DEE EXER

~SPONSOR~
Mar 3, 2003
cdnuser said:
I expained to him the importance of wearing a helmet and protective gear.
WEAR THE GEAR
Good role model and great advice. I hope you and your bike heal quickly... :thumb:

Knobbyjake

~SPONSOR~
Jan 29, 2000
"AAHH Wipe Out!!" I love that song! Especially the drum solo! Seriously though, glad you're alright! Asphalt can chew you up quick!

cdnuser

May 16, 2004
I took a photo of my badly bruised knee and the bike. I'll post them as soon as they are developed.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…