SVTMc-G

Apr 1, 2006
I didn't know if anyone was curious, but I figured I'd post anyway.

I just went riding 8 hours yesterday, at Little Egypt, in my new Thor a/c gear. I bought pants, jersey, and gloves. The jersey is the expected mesh all over. The pants are what is REALLY cool. The main construction on the pants is a weird over-sized mesh. The holes are really big. There is then another layer of fine...almost screen-like mesh over the large mesh. Even the spandex type fabrics are almost mesh-like. You can hold the pants up to the sun and see straight through them. VERY cool pants.

Not alot to say other than ...MAN this is great gear. You could get a bit hot sitting still on your hot bike for too long...but as soon as the slightest breeze blows on your sweat...you're cooling off. It's all well built stuff, as you'd expect. It looks great and more importantly, performs great. I was comfy ALL day in the gear. I could've drove home in it and STILL stayed comfortable. Air flows right through the pants(something I was curious about). If you get a tad hot in the sun...cruise in a circle for a sec...and you're cooled off. I serioulsy can bet that this is the best gear out there. I've heard the Moose Sahara is great, but this stuff really got me. If you're looking for good vented gear...I doubt it gets better than this....unless you're neked...and that is just nutty...why did I even say it?oh well :blah:
Mc-G

*KISSofDEATH*

Mi. Trail Riders
Mar 1, 2006
Sounds like some great gear.

also, what would be the price of that stuff?

rosscopeeko

Feb 25, 2005
I've got the 06 thor core gear and i have to agree with the fact that you say Thor makes some good stuff. My gear isn't the coolest, but it's tough as nails and very comfotable. The jersey breathes well, but the pants are super tough and don't let in much air at all. I'm happy i went with Thor gear and i'm betting this summer i'll be wishing i had the ac gear but i'm too poor to afford both.

SVTMc-G

Apr 1, 2006
I paid $165 for pants, jersey, and gloves. This stuff is tough as hell....while riding a thick, broken off tree branch, snagged the jersey at the shoulder(left a cut on me) and the jersey didn't snag, tear or rip at all! I coudln't really afford it either...seriously. It was worth stretching the finances for it!
Matt

Top Bottom