Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
You may have noticed that banner ads are now inserted into threads on a random basis .... Subscribers and STM's have the option to turn ALL ads off on DRN if they bother you. In "your cp" under "edit options", at the bottom, you can select various forum styles that do not contain ads of any kind. In addition, there will be more styles/skins introduced soon.

FYI: Currently there is a 30% chance a banner will be inserted when someone posts, this percentage will be adjusted as to not overload threads with ads.

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
I first wondered what was going on, then on second thought I think it's raher creative. I for one am going to leave it on, unless the threads become 33% ads, then I'll turn them off.
Pretty creative. I still say if you make a requirement that DW riders must be STMs you'll finally get to them :laugh:

MONKEYMOUSE

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2001
Will the Yamaha skin become "add free" there kind of an annoyance(sp?) but I can live with them, thanks.

(haha, I just happend to be the one that got an add :confused: )

Michelle

Sponsoring Member
Oct 26, 1999
The other night when browsing, I was reading a thread & the last post was by Ad-bot. On the index, it showed up that the last post was by someone (other than ad-bot).
Today, I got notification you'd replied to a post, but no sign of any post by you, so I gather it was ad-bot inserting ads? (which I didn't notice, even though I've got the default skin - does it insert ads earlier into threads or just recent ones) - that thread's in the women's forum - something to do with pix :)

Does that even make any sense, I know what I mean but not sure how to explain.

Top Bottom