Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Up until now I've been ignoring the fact that some features don't appear to be working, but I thought I'd check in to see if it's something I'm doing wrong, or to find out if some things are still "work in progress".

1) Under CP Options, Thread View Options, I've tried selecting "Yes" for "Contract Posts You've Already Read". It doesn't seem to work, and when I go back into my CP, the option is set back to "No".

2) Under "My vB Home", I've manually subscribed to the "Michigan Trail Riders" forum. The thing is, I never get an e-mail message indicating that there is a new thread in the forum. If I post a reply to a thread, and automatically subscribe, then I do get an e-mail indicating that someone else has replied to the same thread. Can't I subscribe to the root of a forum, and get an e-mail whenever there is a new thread started?

3) Kind of related.... When I do get an e-mail that someone has posted to a thread I've subscribed to, and click the link in the e-mail message to go to it, I get sent to the top of the page instead of navigating directly to the last unread thread.

I know that these are relatively minor quirks, but thought I'd bring them up as an FYI just in case you weren't aware of them.

Also, I really like the Community Bulletin e-mail with the different views of thread activity. Only received the one on 10/22. Are more planned? And yes, I am signed up for it under the CP Edit Options page.

Thanks!

Top Bottom