2003YZ125

Jan 25, 2004
i am 24 and i have been riding for many years. i live in the 909 and i am also a member of ATM. i have multiple bikes and i have been riding for many years now. i prefer free riding in Beaumont or other nice areas but i also like to race tracks as well. feel free to say hi or ask a question if you need help.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Welcome.
You know of course you can never change bikes again :p

Last edited:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Okiewan said:
Welcome.
You know of course you can never change bikes again :p

Hee Hee ... sooooo true.

YZ, welcome to our corner of cyberspace. There is a very active group over in the SoCal Wrecking Crew forum. Check them out. Watch out for 87ClappedOutSuki aka Elkster :p He will try and make you believe he can ride.

Check out the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) as well for some great info and background on the site.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Damn the Texans! Welcome aboard, we ride all over SoCal and Beaumont is one of the places. We need a ride out there again so maybe we'll set one up so you can join us. I'm in Anaheim and mostly everyone is in the IE 909 Corona and all!:) Check out the SoCal forum and feel free to jump in anytime.
Elk
Negative on the clapped out Zuki, running strong!! And it's an 01 dang it :moon:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom