stephend

Mod Ban
Jan 7, 2007
hey im looking into one of these but idono i feel like no one rides KTM for a reasion but its american so it should be some what good .. also , anyone who has a 250 sxf or has even sat on one is that really a 36 inch seat , which would prob make it the lowest 250f out there , no ?

Mx_rider7

Jan 13, 2007
stephend said:
hey im looking into one of these but idono i feel like no one rides KTM for a reasion but its american so it should be some what good .. also , anyone who has a 250 sxf or has even sat on one is that really a 36 inch seat , which would prob make it the lowest 250f out there , no ?

well i want one of those to just because i like ktm and the seat is the lowest of all the 250s i would prefure that one and people dont ride them as much because they are more exspensive but they are great bikes with lots of power

kawicam250

I bleed green!
Aug 7, 2006
Mx_rider7 said:
well i want one of those to just because i like ktm and the seat is the lowest of all the 250s i would prefure that one and people dont ride them as much because they are more exspensive but they are great bikes with lots of power

ok, but if youre coming off a TTR125, then that wouldnt be the brightest idea youve ever had. the KTM250SXF is the lowest 250F stock, but its the last bike you put a beginner on because of its immense power and its suspension setup.

rm250_master

Jan 19, 2007
ktm is a great bike i used 2 have a ktm 125 how ever it did cost a pretty penny. so i swiched over 2 suzuki. but ktms seem to have alot of snot 2 them so if u want a good race bike thats the one for you!

2-strokes 4ever :aj:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom