Camstyn

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 3, 1999
Are these pants made for bean pole italians, or are they roomy? Do they run on the large size, or do the size 38's fit more like 32's?

I've got one of their Profile jerseys, it runs large and is very comfy. Am I correct to assume that their Impact stuff is also run on the large side of the scale?

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
I just got my Profile pants in the mail, I'll try 'em on & give you a report!

And BTW- I don't know too many "beanpole" italians. My Uncle Ferruccio is the exception. And Elk looked a little on the "fit" side, too. He says he's italian, but I'm not convinced.

Camstyn

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 3, 1999
Okay okay, all italians are not "beanpole" but what I was referring to is how the majority of pants used to be cut, very straight legged with no butt.

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
Okay Cam, with my generous waist & padded backside, the size 36 Profiles fit me fine ('02 Profile, btw and wear a 36-38 pant, depending on what I had for lunch). They're maybe just a hair less roomy than my size 36 Thor Core 4's. but perfectly acceptable. In fact, I'd say they feel more comfy than my Thors. I know there's less material in them, and what's there seems to be thinner, but they don't seem to pinch or cut anywhere, and the full-length mesh liner is nice & soft.

I don't know what I'll think of them on gnarly single-track rides where half the time you're making your own trail, but for every day stuff they seem to be just right. I'll wear them at the track tonight & give a better report. I just slipped them on in the office while no one was looking.

Last edited:

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
the acerbis pants I owned were top notch finish wise, but sizing didn't run overly true. I bought a pair of 32's and I wear a 30 and they fit me ok, they do have plenty of elasticity to them and they're some of the toughest pants I've ever owned. Good gear no doubt..

Camstyn

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 3, 1999
Check out the blow-out prices at mxsouth! I just ordered four Acerbis jerseys, I may go for a set of pants, too.. Less than half price!

Top Bottom