Advice needed for "wheelin'-dealin'

Braahp

~SPONSOR~
Jan 20, 2001
My friend is selling is KDX and has offered me his IMS tank and shrouds and blue Excel rims with Talon sprocket. Wants me to just swap wheels with him cause he knows he really can't get much more for it whether it has my oem or his Excel's on it. Wheels have oem hubs and I would keep my current tires. My rims are from my 2001 and in excellent cond. The Excels are a couple of years old but in very good condition. The Talon sprocket is new. So.......how much would you do this trade for? Blue Excel's, Talon sprocket, and IMS oversize tank and shrouds. My wheels and how much money would you do this for??? I really don't know how much his stuff is worth used so I'm hoping you guys might give me some "wheelin'-dealin' advice. Thanks!

agitt73

~SPONSOR~
May 11, 2000
IMS $200 NEW
EXCELL RIMS APROX $230 PAIR
SHROUDS $40
I WOULD SAY STOCK RIMS AND $100 WOULD BE FAIR

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
I going to be flamed!

used parts I'll only give .50 on the dollar at most! add up what he gave for all the after market parts then divide it buy two. then add up what it'd cost for a set of stock rims & spokes then subtract the stock stuff from the aftermarket stuff. then pro rate no more then $75 for the good friend ratio. if the balance is more than $62.50 give him $50 and twevle beers and a pizza, then if your of age drink the beers & eat the pizzas with him and swap parts on the bikes :p

Last edited:
Top Bottom