After Market Suspension Company Which one?

theDogger

Mar 11, 2006
OK just going over the budget for the new race season. Have the new bike and almost ready but not sure which company to go with. I have had ProCircuit in the Past and have been happy with them. Just looking for opinions and experiences that others have had and with what companies.

Factory Connection
Pro Circuit
RG3
Race Tech
ENZO
Other

Oh ya this is for a YZ450f

theDogger

terry hay

Nov 8, 2003
Personally I think it is in the poorest taste that you come on to JW's forum and ask about other tuners. Jeremy is completely anal retentive about his work and perhaps a few hundred other things. However, I would trust him implicitly and place his attention to detail above any that you have listed. Sh-t, Even your stickers will be torqued up correctly !!! Don't waste your time shopping around.
Terry Hay

theDogger

Mar 11, 2006
Easy there BIG DOG! I have been out of the sport for awhile and I am just getting back into it. This will be my sons first race season on a 80cc. So I figured that I would toss my leg over and race in the 30+ class also.

I will say that after I wrote that post and did some more research your comments hold water and Jeremy looks to be a solid choice with good pricings.

So I have shot an email off to MX-TECH asking for further info.

But thanks

theDogger

Last edited:
Top Bottom