An interesting picture from Daytona

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
a454elk said:
All of you fruitcakes need to step out of this fight, you don't want any of this Italian. Someone wake Terry up, tell him it's time to fight!

FIGHT!!!!! :whoa: Excuse me while I laugh my azz off. BUUUUUUUUWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :rotfl:

It won't be a fight. A little more than a drive-by-slapping as I slap you on the back of the helmet when I motor past your slow azz. :laugh:

Silly deluded copper. :coocoo: I think he's been in the evidence room again. :nod:

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Carlo is the fastest.... at running his mouth. Talk about a case of verbal diarrhea! Does your tongue ever get sunburned? You do realize that the outrageous tarradiddles that you toss out are always going to be challenged? Better grab a dictionary fool!

bsmith

Wise master of the mistic
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 28, 2001

I think I broke the code :yikes:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Silly boys, talk is over. I gotta go practice for the tower run!

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
You have to practice losing? Dude! You are the consummate LOSER!

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
You're gonna give yourself a headache trying to use your kids vocabulary. Silly Texan.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
a454elk said:
Silly boys, talk is over. I gotta go practice for the tower run!

Translation : I'm going to put on a Yanni CD, stand naked in front of the mirror covered with Vaseline, and perform an interpretive dance version of "Flight of the Bumblebee". :whoa:

Shaw520

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 14, 2000
a454elk said:
I gotta go practice for the tower run!
....not even sure if the 525 could help ya now,.... :|

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Oh, it's on like Donkey Kong Richiepoo. You are now ON the list. You earned your place there right behind Twinny, a fitting location for a hiney hoodlum.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
a454elk said:
Oh, it's on like Donkey Kong Richiepoo. You are now ON the list.

Settle down Francis. :rotfl:

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Oh great.... he drags out his gay list to go with his gay visor. Threats of the list are usually a great indication that Poncharello is about to go into to full on Drama Queen mode. Be afraid Rich... very very afraid!

Hey 89'r... pm me your addy. I got something special to send you. It will send the soap star queen over the edge and you can win the race to the tower on a freaking unicycle. :)

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
TwinSpar said:
Hey 89'r... pm me your addy. I got something special to send you. It will send the soap star queen over the edge and you can win the race to the tower on a freaking unicycle. :)

Will do Twinnie. :cool:

I talked to my grandson yesterday and he said I could ride his RM85. It'll give the drama queen a little better chance. Not that it will help or anything. :rotfl:

RYDMOTO

~SPONSOR~
Feb 16, 2001
My money is on 89r.AND my money says Elk will split his lard-ass crammed into his tight pink barbie pants...Not to worry 89r will be in front otherwise he would have to pull over and puke his brains out.....now that's gaggin material right there. :moon:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
RYD, you my gay friend have been added to THE LIST as well. If any other of you homos speak out, my pencil will be ready. Twinny, just when I thought I can't hate you any more, you find a way to push the envelope. 9er49er, get back to work or I'll sell you to a glue factory.

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
a454elk said:
Twinny, just when I thought I can't hate you any more, you find a way to push the envelope.

Dude.... you ain't seen nothing yet! What's coming for you.... I wouldn't do to any other person cause I know they would probably kill me. But you.... no worries. You can't even find your way out of the Barrio! :moon:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
:moon: You are smarter than that, I think.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…