Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
SpDyKen said:
After Miguel's testing crash at Road Atlanta, I'm afraid that it will probably be I.O.M's Neil Hodgson that will be working to try and catch up to the Ben & Matt show, up front.

I wouldn't count Miguel out just yet. He is almost 100 percent healed from Atlanta and has been riding and training. His Doctor (Dr.Ting) suggested he not ride Daytona but he will be ready for the next one. He has come back to win after worse crashes than this.

He is one tough bugger. He learned it from his dad Yvonne. The same year that photo was taken we were at Talladega and Yvonne blew a front tire on his Kawasaki at over a buck 80 on the front straightaway. Other than losing some skin, he was unhurt. The next day we were all standing there watching practise and one of the corner workers walked up and started talking about the guy that crashed on the front straight the day before. He said,." I just know that guy is dead." We took him over and introduced him to Yvonne who was standing only a few feet away. The corner worker just about flipped out. :yikes: He walked away muttering to himself and shaking his head. :rotfl:

The new hondas are a big improvement over last years models both in speed and handling. Ben and Matt are going to have their hands full. :nod:

McCoy is one of my favorites too. I love the way he tosses that bike around like a dirttracker. Now, if they could just keep tires under him.

Twinnie. I still have some stickers left. I'll take pictures. :laugh:

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Ol'89r said:
Twinnie. I still have some stickers left. I'll take pictures. :laugh:

It's important to get just the right graphics VIBE for Officer Ponch, so I'd like to suggest the following for the graphics.

51Y46TA67pL._SS500_.jpg

or possibly these alternatives :whoa:

Attachments

• BD-1LG.jpg
    BD-1LG.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 137
  • 80758951_o-2.jpg
    80758951_o-2.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 132

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Where are the "spider" designs?

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Seriously, you guys have issues. If my ride comes back with ONE improper or gay sticker applied by the old man, he will again be taken to the hills, tied to a tree and whipped with a wet noodle. Rich, keep your stikers to yourself pal. :moon: And Brian, shut your cake hole.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
a454elk said:
Seriously, you guys have issues. If my ride comes back with ONE improper or gay sticker applied by the old man, he will again be taken to the hills, tied to a tree and whipped with a wet noodle.

Last I heard you'd have to catch him first, and we all know that old man can drop you anytime he wants once the engines fire. :rotfl:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Pleeeeeeease, that old fart has nothing to bring to the table except a bottle of fiber right. He knows I own him on the dirt. He's got a clear mental picture of what the back of my bike looks like no doubt. BRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPP!

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
a454elk said:
Pleeeeeeease, that old fart has nothing to bring to the table except a bottle of fiber right. He knows I own him on the dirt.

ELK, the gas is for powering the bike not HUFFING. :whoa:

You need to go get some fresh air and clear that muddled head of yours.:rotfl:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Fine, as soon as 89er wakes up from one of his miday naps, he'll confirm his place in society, that is if he remembers!

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Elk proves yet again that the Drama Queen sticker is soooooo fitting on his bikes (notice the plural :p )

attachment.php

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
a454elk said:
He's got a clear mental picture of what the back of my bike looks like no doubt. !

That's true. :whoa: I do have a mental picture of the back of elks bike. Only because I have never actually seen the back of elks bike with my own eyes so it would have to be a mental picture. Usually I have to stop and wait for the dust to clear just to see to front of elks bike. :laugh: :rotfl: :fft:

Bring it on copper. :moon:

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Ol'89r said:
Bring it on copper. :moon:

This is not going to end well. :whoa:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Rich, call the whambulance, 9er needs oxygen!

Twinnie, go sit back on the porch, men are playing here. Go make us something to eat.

9er, you pick the flat track, that way I can beat you on your own turf. Shall I post the picture from the top of the Phelan hill? You and Twinnie have something in common, you both have been beaten by the mighty Elkster, King of the "V". Enough talk, get back to work on my bike.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
a454elk said:
Seriously, you guys have issues. If my ride comes back with ONE improper or gay sticker applied by the old man, .

Too late! :laugh: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
a454elk said:
9er, you pick the flat track, that way I can beat you on your own turf..

Ok fuzzbutt. :nod: My house to the towers and back. I'll even ride my 24 year old XR350 so you will have a fighting chance. :laugh: :nener:

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
a454elk said:
9er, you pick the flat track, that way I can beat you on your own turf.

You poor deluded fool. :whoa:

Attachments

• Wlk.jpg
    Wlk.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 117

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Butt out Richness, this old man is all mine and he knows it! Man, the towers, are you in for a treat fool. Hope you bring a rope cause the bottom of the canyon is calling your name. BRRRAAAAAPPPPP!!!!!!!!

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Can I have your 250X after 89r field dresses your dumb ass like a 10 point buck? :)

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
Rich Rohrich said:
Can I have your 250X after 89r field dresses your dumb ass like a 10 point buck? :)
I had a ten point antler this morning. :)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
All of you fruitcakes need to step out of this fight, you don't want any of this Italian. Someone wake Terry up, tell him it's time to fight!

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
a454elk said:
All of you fruitcakes need to step out of this fight, you don't want any of this Italian. Someone wake Terry up, tell him it's time to fight!
Terry is Italian?

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
a454elk said:
All of you fruitcakes need to step out of this fight, you don't want any of this Italian.

Maybe you are right. The thought of some Ponch look-alike Itralian pulling up to my house in his Barbie Dream truck does sort of make the hair on the back of my neck stand up.

... or maybe it's the uncontrollable laughter, causing that.

Either way the local crack heads will just love your pretty little truck. I'm sure they'll be the first to welcome you to the neighborhood. :rotfl:

Shaw520

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 14, 2000
a454elk said:
All of you fruitcakes need to step out of this fight, you don't want any of this Italian.

This sounds like a call out for help,.....

Elk Man,.. I'd love to help you out here,.... but you're gonna have to be willing to change,... (they say ppl from CA are good at this),........,

.....Dude,...... go orange :nener:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
You guys are ALL on crack, even Hairy Rich. I ain't driving my cool arse white truck to your neck of the woods, I'm told you can hear banjos playing in the distance! Here's your orange shawshank :moon:! You fools got me all riled up now, you best take it down a notch or I'll hide Terry's wooden leg. Where's Leafster with my sandwich?

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom