Anaheim1 - bmx kids intro

James

Lifetime Sponsor
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 2001
If I were any of those guys, I'd be tempted to say that I race motorcycles, not do fake stare downs in ***** mini-dramas. Looked like RV was having a hard time keeping a straight face.

funkypunk97

Aug 30, 2006
I thought the BMX thing was OK. Obviously targeted at the younger viewers and the older more nostalgic ones.

However I could have done without the whole "live transfer" where the kids were in the arena and then the real riders popped up to stare each other down. That was very WWE wrestling IMO..... kind of dumb....

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
I wonder if any of the 4 ever even rode a bmx bike? Nobody told them by age 10 they rode mx bikes faster than 75% of the country ever will? When you start racing at 4-5 years old, a bmx bike is the last thing you want. My kids got into bmx at 16, during an extended hiatus from racing. They make Standard bicycles, then they make a bunch of crap, or that's how it was in 99?

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
Standard made frames called the 125 and the 250. I thought that was cool. They are good, but by no means the only good ones. I don't recall them making many parts other than frames, but that was a long time ago.

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
A quick search shows not much has changed, still making the 125R/250S/250L. Sprokets, bars, stems and forks too. The real difference in 20 inch rigs is wheelset and cranks.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…