Another FNG question

RoadDawg

Jul 10, 2009
I am going to buy a graphics kit for my '98 KDX220R. My question is what trim kit do I get. Do I buy one and cut it down or what?
I have found graphics for my bike, year and model, but as for the trim kits there are none specifically for this particular bike.

rocco

Apr 12, 2003
I'm new here too but I will try to help you out. Any trim kit sold for KX's should work if you want to do some cutting and modifying. Front fender and swing arm decals should go right on. Rear fender decals will require the most modifications because the stock KDX fender is a complete different shape than a KX's

You might want to consider a Maier MX rear fender if thats the look you are going for. They are a little pricey (around $65.00) but they bolt right on and will easily accept a KX rear fender decal.

You can make your own number plate backgrounds from the universal sheets they sell or get some pre-cut for your KDX by attack graphics at rocky mountain atv. Just do some searches on the site for graphics,decals etc. One guy modified some monster KX graphics for his sons KDX that look great.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…