ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
Okay, when I give out mojo it shows two choices: 'I like it' or 'I don't like it', then I can comment.
When I recieve mojo it will say something like, "responses to this post are somewhat positive", or ".......very positive", etc.
How does this work? Does it have something to do with the actual comments that are made? :confused:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Mojo dojo! And for God's sake, sign your mojo when you give it! ;)

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
Solo--this is what I mean----I went to my CP to see if there was any new mojo. It showed that I had recieved some for this post, so I went to the post and clicked 'mojo' at the bottom of MY post and it came up with, "the mojo on this post is extremely positive--here's what others are saying about your post"... then it lists all the comments.
On some posts there might be one comment, and it'll say 'somewhat positive', and another time it'll say 'extremely positive'. So is this based on the number of positive/negative responses to that post?
BTW--thanks for the mojo guys, especially those of you that signed it! ;)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
And a special thanks to the "guy who didn't know if he should sign" for the neg Jo!!:moon: :)

crkid

~SPONSOR~
Oct 14, 2001
I got negative Mojo from an anonymous person. It did not have a thread name above it and the date given said 12-31-1969......what? It said "hahaha" under comments, but was not signed. Big surprise I know.

Last edited:

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
I haven't received any negative Mojo and very little positive Mojo. But that's OK because I have Mojo in a fish bowl on my desk. Actually it's Moe, Joe and Endo. Two frogs and one Chinese fighting fish.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
That sounds like its very own little circus! Throw a rag in there and really get them riled up!

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
They don't need any rilen up. The frogs are so active it's crazy. I think they may have gotten ahold of some cat nip and stashed it away in the rock cave. I think the may be hooked on the stuff. Not sure what to do.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Let them work it out themselves. Hell, they were able to work out changing from a tad pole to a frog, they can probably work THIS out!:)

clutchcover

~SPONSOR~
Feb 21, 2002
I recieved some anonymous neg mojo on a reply to a post about weather. Not sure why, but I only lost 1 pt. I thought that a neg mojo would take away much more. Anyone feel free to give me good mojo. Tonight I feel like spreading good mojo.

super rat

Ass Clown at DRN
Mar 31, 2001
I recieved some anonymous neg mojo on a reply to a post about weather. Not sure why, but I only lost 1 pt.

Me too. All I said was we are on fire, it's true. I thought I knew who gave it to me so I gave them some bad mojo back, but I was wrong.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Watch out! Now we have someone called "mojoburglarguy" randomly stealing mojo! :eek:

I think he's the Hamburglar's brother. ;)

mxmike38

May 19, 2002
Yes like a dummy I shut mine off and I want it back on, I sent two pm to the admins and(sigh*) :whiner: still no mojo.
please help me get my mojo back
mike

Milquetoast

Uhhh...
Oct 30, 2001
I turned mine off too, and it must be that you can only give positive mojo to folks who have turned off their mojo option. After all the stuff I've said lately I only received good mojo, when I used to get bombarded with bad-jo for similar comments. (ever notice that bad-jo is Honda color and good-jo is Kawasaki?) :aj:

Makes sense to me!

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Mojo Alert!
I actually saw a joker running around with TWO bad (Red) mojo icons!!!!!!!!!! This guy rocks........Doesn't give a crap about mojo!
Phillip

PS.......Shut up about MOJO........You get some ya lose some.........Crap happens! Put it this way.......Opinions are like A-Holes........Ya know the rest.
Happy Trails..........Phillip

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
I'm up for a drive by mojo'ing! LOOK OUT, GRAB THE KIDS! Stop drop and roll!:):)

Pvt Joker

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 29, 2002
Originally posted by IrishEKU
Mojo Alert!
I actually saw a joker running around with TWO bad (Red) mojo icons!!!!!!!!!! This guy rocks........Doesn't give a crap about mojo!

Sounds like my relatives. :moon:

Milquetoast

Uhhh...
Oct 30, 2001
OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! That was not nice at all! Someone has decided to test my premise that people with their mojo turned off can only receive good jo, but they have found out at my expense that ALL mojo will be received even by the mojo-abstainers. All I have to say to this person is...

HEX on thee!
HEX on thee!
HEX on thee!

Ha! Take that! You're in big trouble now bucko! :p

dell30rb

Uhhh...
Dec 2, 2001
Yeah.. the mojobuggar hit me too. I got 5 jo's that all said you suck. And my jo went from + 15 to -200 something. But now its back to -83, cuz after I turned it off all I got was good jo! Aint that just somethin!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom