yamadog911

Jan 5, 2005
Just wanted to say hello. I from eastern Oklahoma a little town called Gore where the bridge collapsed a few years ago. Anyway me and my 8 & 10 year old boys ride and race mx .I ride a 03 YZ250 (for sale) they have 04 KX65s and a xr50 with all the good stuff.I ride the xr alot with buddies in parking lots. I recently broke my tibia on the xr (don't laugh). Just a simple little fall and bam broken leg. :coocoo:

Aaron Mayhugh

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site yamadog911 :cool:

Thanks for stepping up and supporting the site!

Be sure and go to your User CP and update information relating to your location, type of riding, etc. After that grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. How long you have been riding, what kind of riding you prefer, where you are located, etc. We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

You are in the heart of DRN country! Check out the Heartland Spodes forum for guys right there in your neck of the woods. Cooperland (near Stillwater) is the home of our annual DirtWeek gathering every fall. Check out all the forums on past DirtWeeks in the archives.

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom