Evoboy

Nov 25, 2004
Well, i have been checking this site out for a while and I have been extremely impressed with the information I have found. I have been out of the "off road" bike loop for sometime, my last motocross race being back in 88 just before I joined the Army. So, 16 years later, no longer in the Army, kids of my own, and a serious desire to get back on a dirt bike on a track has lead me here, among other places. I picked up a '97 KX250 and all the required gear, and will be looking to get back into the Vet beginner class this spring. I think here they call it over 35.
Anyway I just wanted to say hello, and tell you I think this is a great site.
Thanks-
DP

Evoboy

Nov 25, 2004
Heey High Lord . . .

I am in Yorktown VA. A little north of you, but who knows, I need to find as many places to ride as I can. There are a few local tracks within three hours of my location, so it isn't too bad.
Do you have many areas to ride in by you?
Thanks-
DP

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site Evoboy :cool:

Be sure and go to your User CP and update information relating to your location, type of riding, etc. After that grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. How long you have been riding, what kind of riding you prefer, where you are located, etc. We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

Gomer is a great one and you should take the time to meet him.

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
There are a fair number of places to ride around here. I grew up, I mean what little growing up I did, I did not too far north of you (near Denton, MD). It's a bit of a drive, but worth checking out The Landing near Easton, MD. http://TheLandingMX.com

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

FRESH VIDEO

Top Bottom