Any 125 or 250f ( if u have either please POST)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stephenD587

Mod Ban
Mar 14, 2007
anyone who has a 125.. let me know ho wit runs on a daily bassis, the only thing i'm concerned about 2 strokes. are having to change the spark plug every 3-4 times u ride it, i know it is only a $2 expense, but i just rather not, the other thing is Top Ends.. on a 125 do you persinoly go through top ends alot , and i heard that with 125's since the bike is like a little rocket, things tend to go fast , like your constenly honing and over boring ur cylinder bec the of top ends going... but this could be completely wrong in what im saying.... so if u do have a 125 let me know all the dis-likes about it, as well as the likes...

The reasion why i want a 250F and going back and forth between the 2 (125 or 250f) is bec... i like how the 4 stroke is a much more lay back when it comes to maintenance but i do know that if a 4stroke does crap out on you. Its alot of money to fix and the engines are more complex. but u can start the thing up on a cold day.. and let it IDLE bec i do know that , thats how u run through spark plugs is if u let a stroke idle...

so basicly if u have either of the bikes, Let me know what u think i should get . dont base ur answer on skill wise. this is strickly the best running bike out of the 2 and why...

thanks.

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
Once the 2 day ban I put on your original username please refer to the sticky at the top of the forum as requested to do several times now. Should you opt not to and reply with a smart arse reply the ban will become permanent like it was for this username instead of the 2 day bans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom