JD_MXRacer

Nov 27, 2006
a few years ago i fell off my dirtbike on the concrete tryin 2 do a wheelie and landed square on my elbows. i felt like i had 2 throw up, like dizzy and sick. then just about a week ago at basketball practice i was hit in the balls and threw up i was hit so hard

Motoracer13

Dec 31, 2006
wow i have never been able to hit a basketball hard enough to throw up! :laugh: Like my old soccer coach would say "get up,shake'em down and walk it off, now go do some sprints for holding up practice!"

wirefryer#85

May 26, 2006
You're supposed to puke when "Jim-n-the boy's" suffer violent impact, natures way of teaching you to cover them at all costs :whoa: .

Myself, and many others on this site have had a sudden deceleration 'thing'. Puking, feel like doo-doo, don't want to look at a bike for a day or two. Happens to the Pro's in AMA events, always called "Stomach Flu".

I can't explain it, but at most I'll hazard a guess that a shock to the brainpan can come from any part of the body and it don't take much to rattle your cage, so to speak.

Maybe Nephron will weigh in with real facts instead of my ignorant ramblings :cool:

Top Bottom