Any one from Mass?!

Dr.Zaius

Mod Ban
May 7, 2002
Hey
Is anyone out there from Massachussetts? Just wondering if there are any fellow New Englanders out there, and where the hell do ya ride?
:cool:

sas982

Nov 14, 2001
I`m from Worcester,Ma I ride a 2001 KDX220R my husband rides a 1989 KDX200 and my son is just learning to ride a 2002 TT-R125. I`m only on this forum once in awhile. I have a regular forum that I hang out in that`s for us New Englanders. You can e-mail me at sas872@sysmatrix.net and I`ll give the website address for the other forum.

Mac

LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 17, 2000
I live on the NH border and do most of my riding in Fremont NH, haven't found a good place in Mass yet. We also ride Sanford ME.

MassKDX

Dec 11, 2001
I live in Norton Mass and in my small town we have some good trail riding and a MX track locally. Send a PM if you want to check it out sometime. You are about 15-20 minutes away from where I live.

RIRider

Sep 16, 1999
Get your bike registered in Mass and you can ride in a number of State Forrest areas. We ride in Freetown and Wrentham but there are a couple out your way. There might be something on the web to check out what areas are open for riding...maybe Mass DEM? :D

Jh85

May 17, 2001
I do, Acushnet to be exact. It's about 15 minutes from FSF. You should have tried posting this in the Places to Ride/Organized Rides forum :D

Unless you were just looking for MA KDXers :think:
In that case :moon: :confused:

Dr.Zaius

Mod Ban
May 7, 2002
MassKDX---
Are you talking about Durance's Pit? I used to always ride there. I have not been there in a little while, maybe 4 or 5 months. My cousin lives right up the street, on that long straight road. I have not tried out the track yet- what's it like? Last time I went there there was about 15 quads bombin around, so I left. It was only like 30 degrees, and VERY slippery! ;)
Where are some other spots you ride? I mostly go to the Cape, that's where my dad lives. TONS of riding out there, you should check it out.

And kdx357, the cops SUCK EVERY WHERE IN NEW ENGLAND!!! Unless you have "cop friends" where you ride, like I do (hehe!)
:aj:

MassKDX

Dec 11, 2001
Dr.

Dorance Pits is where the track is located. They freshly groomed half of the track a few weeks ago. It is pretty nasty over there now. On the other side of town is where I mostly ride. Lots of trails and stuff.

kdx357

Mod Ban
Nov 20, 2001
ya i dont have any rides and im only 15 so me really going anywhere to ride is hard dr.z check your pm's

Dr.Zaius

Mod Ban
May 7, 2002
kdx357, I sent you pm, but disregard that last section. I mixed you up with MassKDX! SORRY! :uh:
MassKDX, I tried that track out on Sat night about 7;30 pm, it was empty! NOone was there, I was shocked. Any how it is pretty sick, I didn't hit that one double, I suck too bad! :eek:

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…