Any riders in or near Westminster Maryland

oldrmguy

Apr 10, 2001
I am in the process of relocating with my company to the Maryland area. It looks like we will most likely settle in the Westminster area in Carrol county. Are there any riders out there in this area? I probably will not have an opportunity to ride until early spring. Anyway, let me know if your out there!

precision

Oct 2, 2004
i live in carroll county, but i sold my bike, going to get another 1 sooner or later....but good luck finding a place to ride here......every where is illegal...liberty lake rocks when the water is down just don't get caught by the DNR .oh and since you may ot know..carroll county is now tring to pass a law that bans the riding and starting of any ATV or Dirt bike in the county unless u live on an 11 arce pot of land with 600 ft between your house and your neighbor. basically the law states ( IF PASSED) that u cannot even start your bike on your property, if you do and some 1 calls the police, you get a 250 dollar fine the second offense is 500 ...you get the picture.... luckly people are coming out in droves to protest this. i will let you know more when i know more goodluck

Top Bottom