jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
There is a TORO race in Ranger TX this w/e.

However, I am skipping this one and going on a group ride at Muenster on Sunday. Plano Honda is sponsoring a group ride out there with food, contests, etc.

Should be fun...

If you go, look for a 2000 CR250 with black wheels, Team Plano Honda graphics, and the number C595 on it. That'd be me. :)

-jeffd

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Cool! Look for the silver F150 Supercrew

I'll have my kiddos with me too...

-jeffd

Grady

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 19, 2000
Stan_Flemmings said:
I may do Muenster on Sunday.

I may make it also, if my Sonny will let me tag along. :ride:

evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
Wish I could, I'll be occupied with less exciting activities all weekend but ya'll enjoy.

Mudd Slinger

N. Texas SP
May 5, 2004
Jeff, how old are your kids. My 15 year old boy might get interested in going more often if some more kiddos are around to ride with. This weekend is definately spoken for. I have a new screeming 3.2 Ghz PC to setup. If I don't load some games pretty fast my boy will do some damage in the process. I may get out one more weekend before Christmas.

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Mudd Slinger said:
Jeff, how old are your kids. My 15 year old boy might get interested in going more often if some more kiddos are around to ride with. This weekend is definately spoken for. I have a new screeming 3.2 Ghz PC to setup. If I don't load some games pretty fast my boy will do some damage in the process. I may get out one more weekend before Christmas.

I have twin sons that are 13 and a 7 year old boy.
It looks like it will just be the twins this w/e.

Mudd Slinger

N. Texas SP
May 5, 2004
jeffd said:

I bet they are close enough to have a good time riding together. My boy is not that experienced and he not crazy or agressive on a bike. He likes to go fast but does not like to take risks or chances. Lets try to get them together some other weekend and see what happens.

Grady

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 19, 2000
jeffd said:

That was a nice looking helmet that one of your Kiddos won this weekend Jeff! :cool:

I got me a fine looking koozie, it says Green Mountain ATV (or something like that) on it, wow what a prize, I think :pissed:

Anyways, the free hotdogs and chips hit the spot, the weather and trail conditions were so-so, but a day riding, still aint bad. :ride:

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
a FREE day of riding with FREE food is good. Topping it off with a new HJC helmet for the squid and a pair of goggles for me made it a really, really good day :)

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Nice.. gotta love that free swag!

Top Bottom