KX2fitty

Mar 30, 2004
Anyone looking to ride the day after turkey day in Lo-Cal? I will be in Alpine for Thanksgiving and I am thinking of bringing my bike down from LA if I can find some others looking to ride Ocotillo, Superstition, Coral Canyon or wherever down low. What up WC??

Tree

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 26, 2000
Yeah, I'm planning to ride Friday after T-day at CC via the Pine Valley exit as long as I'm in town. There's an outside chance I may head down to San Felipe for the weekend. But if not me and Jr. should be there by about 8:00am. :cool:

dante

Mar 24, 2004
what's up 2fitty... Hey Tree, Howzit... Hey I put a fresh top end in my bike, it's so fast now!!! My plans are always up in the air because if a nice swell rolls through I have to go surfing... Four days off in a row though, I can do it all...

? isnt Thanksgiving one of those insane Ocotillo days like Haloween or something... Riding with sand rails and Ford F-150's jumping gaps freaks me out... So I dunno... Would love an Ocotillo outing, maybe we can go to superstition

Tree

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 26, 2000
Looks like I will be going to San Felipe after T-day. Can anyone do a pre T-day ride on Weds?

KX2fitty

Mar 30, 2004
Dante, figure out what the surf is like and if it's not all that it could be maybe we can go to Sup or Ocotillo, we can just avoid the crowds and ride out farther to stay away from the riff-raff.

Dewayne, I will see if I can pull off Wednesday, what are you thinking Coral?

dante

Mar 24, 2004
KX2fitty said:
Dante, figure out what the surf is like and if it's not all that it could be maybe we can go to Sup or Ocotillo, we can just avoid the crowds and ride out farther to stay away from the riff-raff.

Dewayne, I will see if I can pull off Wednesday, what are you thinking Coral?

that sounds cool...

ChknLittle

~SPONSOR~
Nov 7, 2003
Doin' Ocotillo

Hubby & I (& 3 teenage boys) will be at Ocotillo Wells with the F150, 24' toy hauler, 2 bikes & a Blaster...ditching the inlaws and spending the long holiday weekend drinkin' & ridin'! :p

We've been busy and haven't been hooking up with DRN folks, so we don't know anyone here personally. If you Ocotillo folks would like some company, we'd love to have a crowd! We usually set up home base a half mile or so past Holmes Camp just off Wolfe Wells Rd. We've put a link to the map on our webpage.

CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE

I hope you consider swinging by and introducing yourself! We'll be out there Wednesday evening through Saturday morning.

Michelle

ChknLittle

~SPONSOR~
Nov 7, 2003
Lookin' forward to it!

Excellent - I'll hang a US Navy flag (I think I'll get sent to hell if I do that to an American flag, right?!) on the side of the truck so we'll be easy to spot (you'll be able to see us from Wolfe Wells Rd.).

Michelle & Wes (aka "FilthyBeast") :laugh:

KX2fitty said:
I will be out there and Friday I'll plan on stopping by.

KX2fitty

Mar 30, 2004
That would be helpful, the Navy flag. Besides, there will be countless stars and stripes out there!

Gosh, everyone I know that is riding is going to Glamis but it's just too chaotic for me. Not that Oco is not hectic but atleast I don't have to contend with what is coming over the next dune.

I will be departing from Alpine Friday morning and heading out to OW, should be there by 11:00AM.
I'm in a blue Tundra DC with a moto tote...

ChknLittle

~SPONSOR~
Nov 7, 2003
Just to help clarify what my wife(cknlittle) was saying, We'll be out off to the East of Wolf Well road just before San Felipe wash. So if you take Wolf Well road out to San Felipe wash and make a right, we'll be over there(to the right) around the base of the small hills.

Hope to see you out there, Wes

KX2fitty

Mar 30, 2004
I think I got it. I know Oco well so at the worst I will be wandering around for a few minutes before I figure out where you all are. I am looking forward to riding with you all. See ya Friday. Ruben

Top Bottom