Anybody been to David Bailey's MX School?

bigred455

"LET'S JUST RIDE"
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 12, 2000
My friend wen't there,he has learned a lot I will not go into details,but Gary is very intense from what my friend has been telling me.He is a no nonsense guy, he is there and you are there for 1 reason and 1 reason only,to make you a better rider. In my opinion what more can you ask for. Warning wear some extra padding on you arms and legs.LOL! you will see.

gumby1

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 30, 2002
I went to one of his 2 day schools and thought it was a waste of time and money. There were 16 students in the class and that was just too many to handle for a course like that. My opinion is that it should not have been more than 8 per class. Of course, that means less money for Gary, but the education would have been better.

jboomer

~SPONSOR~
Jan 5, 2002
Gary Bailey is David Bailey's dad right? I think it's one of those things where David shows up every now and then and will help his father in teaching the course. I remember reading a write up about it on supercross.com

bigred455

"LET'S JUST RIDE"
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 12, 2000
Originally posted by Chili
bigred: that is a nice write up about the GARY Bailey school. Do you have any info on the David Bailey school ? :p

Yes I do david vullieum. ;)

Jon K.

~SPONSOR~
Mar 26, 2001
I went to Gary (yes Gary) Bailey's school and the main topics were to use the front brake and square off the corners. I didn't get diddley-squat out of it. This was in 1973; maybe it is better now. :thumb:

Top Bottom