little jeff

Aug 20, 2002
Specifically, Puget Sound area? There is a new MX track in Buckley WA. It is on private land, cost $20 to ride in 20 minute sessions. The track is about a mile long. It is set up for open practice now, no racing yet.
Little Jeff

Hondaxrguy

May 17, 2001
The remaining practice dates are:
9/18
9/25

Sunday practices are from 10:00AM - 6:00PM $20 per rider
Wednesday practices are from 1:00PM - 7:00PM $20 per rider
(Remaining practice dates can be found at www.oakwoodracing.com)

I went to practice today. The track itself is really good for a woods guy like me. The jumps are all tabletops. There are a few long ones. Today, the track was REALLY chewed up. They do a good job of maintaining it, but I think the combination of the really dry weather we've had, and then trying to water the track, cause a lot of deep soft ruts on the landings. The track was pretty slick too. I wouldn't go back there again I don't think. Practices are run in 15 min. sessions, but you only get to ride about once every 1.5-2hrs. LOTS of waiting time if you ask me! But then I'm used to woods where I only have to wait for the people I'm riding with to catch up. :)

Jeremy

MXP1MP

Nov 14, 2000
I normally ride out at skyriver in monroe I heard about something new down there I thought it was oakwood. AX season starts in NOV every sunday will be a race. www.ewmxschools.com has the offical local schedule up early.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom