dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
yes, great for kids too

crazy4nitro

Aug 31, 2005
:cool: Kewl.

I got reported last night @ work for clicking someones link with out a warning.. :|

Crazy

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
Some people have way to much time on thier hands......

crazy4nitro

Aug 31, 2005
Nice..an unlimited canvas..

Thanks for sharing...I have to admit My ADD was starting to kick in till I figured out what was going on.

Crazy4nitro

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
JST122 said:
Wow, talk about having some extra time on your hands.
both of those people are making a living at what theyre doing.

JST122

Dec 29, 2005
ellandoh said:
both of those people are making a living at what theyre doing.

Very true. But you have to have a lot of time on your hands to ever get to the point where you could have gotten good enough at those skills to make a living off of it. Once you have the skills you might as well use them to make money seeing as how you have already spent countless hours practicing juggling just to get to the point where you could actually make money doing it.

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
Reesknight said:
Was that the Fonz? :laugh:
That was good but not as good as the guy who could play the keyboards. I would upload it but we have a limit of 2MB and it is 2.01MB :bang:

links??

Reesknight

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2002
No, I got it in my email here at work. I just emailed it to my home diiiiiiaaaaaalllllll uuuuuuuuuppppppp. So I'll try to edit it down a bit and post it. It's pretty good. It may be tomorrow tho.

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
JST122 said:
Very true. But you have to have a lot of time on your hands to ever get to the point where you could have gotten good enough at those skills to make a living off of it. Once you have the skills you might as well use them to make money seeing as how you have already spent countless hours practicing juggling just to get to the point where you could actually make money doing it.

youre right, i believe the sand lady is an art teacher and the juggler is actually doing a finale to a stand up , as he is a comedian. now what to do with the countless hours ive spent on a bike :think:

anyhow , that was just a couple e-mails forwarded to me

JST122

Dec 29, 2005
ellandoh said:
youre right, i believe the sand lady is an art teacher and the juggler is actually doing a finale to a stand up , as he is a comedian. now what to do with the countless hours ive spent on a bike :think:

anyhow , that was just a couple e-mails forwarded to me

Definitely two impressive and focused people no doubt. It is amazing to see what people can do when they put their mind toward something.

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
that fella there should apply for blue man group :)

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom