ATV Speakers... Anyone ever used them?

Animosity2k1

Sep 13, 2009
Does anyone know much about motorcycle speakers being used on dirtbikes? I have been looking around at getting a set for a while and theres so many decisions. I came across a set offered by < ADMIN EDIT: NO SPAM > that seems to be competitively priced, I’ve seen from what I can tell some 100% identical systems on a few other sites I’ve been checking around on and they seem to run anywhere from $15-$70 more… and appear to be 50 less watts and don’t seem to have a very nice controller setup. They sites say they can be easily mounted on anything including bikes, atvs, and jet skis!

Does anyone have a pair? I found some youtube video’s of them online and they sound fairly clear and loud, how do they perform when riding? I’ve been in the market for some speakers for my bike for a while now, and can’t get myself to pay $300+ for a system but this 150watt system for $84.99 sounds like a fairly good deal… Any input is HIGHLY appreciated. They also seem to be offering another 10% off and free shipping if you purchase two sets, so if anyone in the Dayton area would like to split that with me, it would save us a bit more. Not to mention, we get free t-shirts with the order… which to me seems like a pretty pathetic marketing gimmick, but none the less… Anyone have any experience? Thanks in advance guys.

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
Why in the hell would anyone ever want a sound system on a dirt bike?

I thought having an iPod with you when you ride was ridiculous.. Where the hell
would I mount it on my 450, and wouldn't the CD skip a lot?

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
IndyMX said:
Why in the hell would anyone ever want a sound system on a dirt bike?

I thought having an iPod with you when you ride was ridiculous.. Where the hell
would I mount it on my 450, and wouldn't the CD skip a lot?

:rotfl:

Is this thread serious? A stereo on a dirt bike? You'd need one heck of a system to hear it over a thumper on the pipe. Where would you mount the amp, or the speakers for that matter? Maybe you could fit a 15 inch woofer on the back fender? Don't forget to reset your sag!

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
My guess is that it was a spam post trying to get some traffic. I mean really are there people THAT stupid walking the face of the earth? :think:

Maybe for people too cheap to buy a new bike they could have for example their KDX sound like a Harley as they ride? Who knows and really who cares?

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
Geez…..I go riding to get away from the din of everyday life. If you want to listen to music, stay home or go to a concert. There are few things worse than some idiot riding or driving around subjecting the rest of the world to their favorite “music”.

Maybe for people too cheap to buy a new bike they could have for example their KDX sound like a Harley as they ride? Who knows and really who cares?

I would be more inclined to make my Hardley sound like a KDX....at least then it would sound fast(er). :rotfl:

Where the hell would I mount it on my 450, and wouldn't the CD skip a lot?

Only when you crash ;)

Top Bottom