Anybody to ride with in the North East.Ky.area?

DEA

Jul 11, 2001
I live in Ashland Ky. Looking for riders in this area,Hanging Rock Oh.& wherever else! Got a new bike and starting over to ride again.
Thanks
Doug

djr

Apr 22, 2002
DEA,
I live outside Wheelersburg, Ohio. We have a 100 acre farm with a 8 mile hare scrambles track on it. The track is about right for a novice to B level rider. We ride from 1st to 5th gear on it. Mostly tight slick woods but some wide open farm fields. There are 8 small to smaller jumps that can be rolled or jumped, several nice hills, and a creek. I ride a 2000 KX 250 and son rides a 2000 KDX 220. Shift work means we ride different days of the week. I would like to extend you and anyone else that would like to ride here to e-mail me. [email protected] We ride for fun not speed or crazy stuff.

MarkInOhio

Jan 2, 2003
Originally posted by jsmith811
I live in South Eastern Ky & ride at EXit 49 often. If you make it down drop me an email at [email protected] I ride a yzf250. Trails & some MX for practice.

Is KY I75 exit 49 still open? I heard they were ticketing people there now? We were wanting to go down there and ride but didn't want to drive 4 hrs to find out. Anybody have the phone number of that Shell station there so I could call?

Mark

jsmith811

Jun 21, 2000
Originally posted by MarkInOhio

Is KY I75 exit 49 still open? I heard they were ticketing people there now? We were wanting to go down there and ride but didn't want to drive 4 hrs to find out. Anybody have the phone number of that Shell station there so I could call?

Mark

They are not ticketing people, it has been said for years that they will close the place, but the "old county Road" that runs thru it & private land owners have prevented them. So far this year it looks to be going strong. There were a few tickets issued about 11 miles south west of chromer next to West 80. If you know how to ride to the Daniel Boone MX track from Exit 49 the final road leading to the MX track is were a few tickets were handed out. I still don't understand why they don't clean the place up & make a offical OHV area out of it. I would gladly pay a yearly membership to get rid of the drunks & litterbugs.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom