Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Has anyone else noticed the steady progression of the quality of the American flag graphic in the upper corner? Everytime I look at it it seems to have more detail/motion etc.

Nice work Thump(I am assumeing) !!!

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I had not noticed, but very nice.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
As usual, I put something up that's "okay", Thump follows behind me cleaning up my mess :)

Thanks buddy.

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
Papakeith,
I saw that waving flag and said to myself, "self, these guys doin this web site are some good people"
See ya at DW
Walt

KelvinKDX

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 25, 2000
I didn't notice until now either.

Okie - I was touched the first time I saw your graphic up in the corner.

Nothing wrong with having the detailers come through and clean up after the creators paste up the original ideas;) .

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Great! Means we will have it forever!

I for one, pledge my support of the war against terror for the rest of my life.

May our flag stand forever!

Gr8 job, guys!

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
The red, white and blue page backgrounds are pretty neat too.;)

Dirty Dave

Sponsoring Member
Jul 31, 1999
Thanks Okie, Thump, and anyone else that put the very patriotic changes in the forums...I cut my Shasta Lake vacation short after hearing the California National Guard was activated. But... my unit the "129th (combat)Rescue and Recovery Wing" @ Moffett Federal Air Field (south San Fran bay area) is on standby alert. We're ready and waiting for the phone to ring. :cool:
(BTW, 60% of our unit is already in Kuwait, giving the active duty people some time at home.)

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
Jan 4, 2000
:) :)

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
It think it looks VERY professional. Excellent work.

KTMrad

Mar 20, 2001
Hey, Great Job guys !! Everyone see more and more flags in neighborhoods and on cars ??!!

UNITED WE STAND !!

GOD BLESS THE LAND OF THE FREE & THE HOME OF THE BRAVE !!

jamsxr

Dec 4, 1999
Never in my wildest dreams--

would I have thought that I would notice armed soldiers at the Armory across the street from my house walking guard. :(

B

biglou

Jams-I'd be willing to bet that armory has always been under armed guard, just not so conspicuously. We used to pull guard duty in the Corps and walk guard on our armory whilst armed even in peacetime. I'm thinking that they just want to show a presence.

keith500r

Jul 27, 2001
Is the flag supposed to be covering up all the pull down menus on explorer?? it is on my machine. I cant see any of the back buttons, the address bar, or any of that stuff cause theres 2 waving flags up there..

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Originally posted by keith500r
Is the flag supposed to be covering up all the pull down menus on explorer?? it is on my machine. I cant see any of the back buttons, the address bar, or any of that stuff cause theres 2 waving flags up there..
What version? I have seen this before as well on v 5.1 (Ithink).

FWIW - I am running v 5.00.2614.3500 and all is OK.

-jeffd

Top Bottom