Michelangelo

Nov 2, 2004
Hi, I"m new to the site and to southern NM, Las Cruces. Looking for others with bikes who want to start regular rides. If you are anywhere close to me, please email me:
unbreakableMDS at hotmail

Thanks,
Michael S.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Michelangelo said:
Hi, I"m new to the site and to southern NM, Las Cruces. Looking for others with bikes who want to start regular rides. If you are anywhere close to me, please email me:
unbreakableMDS at hotmail

Thanks,
Michael S.

Michael:

You slipped in under the radar. Welcome to the site :cool:

Grab a spot on the couch and crank up a new thread in the New Member? Welcome! Go here first forum and tell us a bit about yourself.

How long you have been riding?
What kind of riding you prefer?

As far a folks to ride with, check out the Team DRN Mile High Chapter forum. There is a good size group there. Person8 lives just over the line in El Paso.

I have been musing on getting a ride together in the Cloudcroft area. I know it is popular with folks on TON here in Texas. At this point that appears to be a trip for next summer as fall is here and winter and the holidays are closing in on us.

I will be drumming up interest for another trip to Moab next spring if you are interested. Three of us went last year and had a great time. Check out the ride report in the << All Ride/Race Reports >> forum. Do a search for Moab and it will pop up.

All that to say :) we will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
Welcome to DRN Michelangelo. There are a few of us in the Abq. area. If your ever in the area, let us know. Just watch out for that VintageDirt guy, he comes up with some wicked desert trails! YZ165

Last edited:

mojonito

Aug 24, 2005
i might as well be in las cruces

i am right across the street in el paso. whenever you want to come down shoot me an email- [email protected].
there are some good trails i have heard about right outside of el paso and of course the ever present red sands.

i am a noobie to the mx world (had street bikes for years) so if you don't mind teaching me i'll buy you a beer afterwards...

Top Bottom