Anyone in the Bay Area to ride with?

kx100

Moron
May 7, 2001
I meant Saturday, I took a nap when I got home and when I woke up I checked out the forum, and for some reason 'yesterday' came out. I need to think before I type more often.. heh

BoneBuster

Apr 22, 2001
Originally posted by kx100
I meant Saturday

If today, I was driving a blue Isuzu Rodeo with a 3 bike trailer, parked close to the rest room, wearing a red hooded wind breaker, with a CamelBak. I didn't notice too many females out there, wearing riding gear. I noticed a bunch of kx. I was talking to some guy with a new 01 CR250, he had an black S10 truck or something like that, at the front of the middle parking area.

kx100

Moron
May 7, 2001
ah yea we where next to the guy with black s10 truck.. I think I seen you out there on the trails, you have black hair right?

BoneBuster

Apr 22, 2001
ah yea we where next to the guy with black s10 truck.. I think I seen you out there on the trails, you have black hair right?

Yup, that was me. I didn't get to jump on the bike much today, but I will next time, now that it's broken in :p

kx100

Moron
May 7, 2001
hah that's pretty weird, my girlfriend dumped it towards the end of the trail back to the parking lot and I remember when you went by "a few times", we where off to the side of the trail.. heh. I've been to club moto a few times, it's pretty cool just too many mofos out their but it really is a good track, and it's cool that it's open until 10pm some nights :cool:

BoneBuster

Apr 22, 2001
my girlfriend dumped it towards the end of the trail back to the parking lot and I remember when you went by "a few times

What a trip, so that was you and you gal on the side of the trail, I remember that clearly. Hope she's alright.

Last edited:

kx100

Moron
May 7, 2001
she is alright bone. a lot of people have attitudes out at club moto but others are pretty cool. I can't say I know who Chuck Sun is
:(

kx100

Moron
May 7, 2001
hey bulldog71169
it's a real small parking lot and there is only one. if you got out there we'll be in a green '98 s10 truck with two kx100's
see ya out there if ya go.

bulldog71169

Apr 17, 2001
kali & kevin,... wanted to say thanks for the tour at Metcalf and the company to ride with ... made for a great day out there. In the midst of riding and not really thinking of anything else I realized on the way home that I never introduced myself to kx100 or his girlfriend. Hope to ride with you all and more again some time. Hey KX100... didnt mean to be rude... just in my own world today. only the 2nd time on the bike... any dirt bike for that matter. And riding with you all helpped me push it a little and get much more comfortable in the dirt.

Unfortunately my muscles are tightening up already... so I know I will be hobling in the AM. :scream:

Thinking of taking my son to Hollister next weekend. I'm not sure there is anything at Metcalf other than the beginning MX track for him... most of the trails are too steep for his comfort level.

All in all a great day!!

kx100

Moron
May 7, 2001
hey bulldog71169 sorry we didn't introduced ourselves either. That was your second time riding a dirt bike? you kick ass bro! :p *stretch before you go to bed tonight* it will help a lot in the morning.
And yes a BIG THANKS to kali & kevin! you guys are great people and great to ride with. Thanks!
I'm looking forward to hooking up again.
btw kali... Annice loved your ttr, the ttr might be the bike for her!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom