Anyone interested in Weekend ride in Central WI??

kevinkdx

Mar 25, 2001
I live on a cranberry marsh here in jackson county and just wondering if anyone wants to come out ridin sometime. We have over 200 acres to ride on and everything from dirt to sand hills. Heck we even made a hill climb the otherday. Anyways, if anyone is intersted drop a line.

DaveU

Oct 23, 2002
Hey....

Northeast Wis. area (New London) Interested in possibly making a trip down to Jackson County for some fun Whatcha got goin on? You can contact me by email also daveu@charter.net

kevinkdx

Mar 25, 2001
Well i don't have anything planned as of yet but just trying to organize a ride later this summer down here on my marsh and maybe go riding the Jackson County ATV trails. No details as of yet just seeing how many people are interested in it. I love to ride but i have no one to ride with because dad is too into snowmobiles and my brother works for the state patrol so he is always working.

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
some of us Iowegians might be interested. Can you forward me some info on Jackson County ATV, or provide a link to Wisconsing ATV trail riding information?

bflick@tsargent.com

jaction125

~SPONSOR~
Jan 30, 2003
I could be in as well. One of my buddies goes up there every summer with his brother to ride. I'll try to get the dates out of him and let you know. I always wanted to go but they aren't from the area so they end up riding on the snowmosled trails most of the time. I would think that could get a little boring after awhile.

kevinkdx

Mar 25, 2001
Ok i'm glad there is some interest here. The website from the WI DNR is http://www.dnr.state.wi.us/org/caer/cfa/lr/motorcycle/offroadtrails.html#black umm I do also live by the snowmobile trails and normally make a 50 mile loop on those although it is illegal, i have never meet anyone on them. More info coming.

kevinkdx

Mar 25, 2001
Here is the Listing off of the BRF website.

http://www.blackrivercountry.com/atv.htm

MX175

~SPONSOR~
Aug 20, 2002
If you organize something, let me know. We've gone to No. WI the last few years and I can see trails off I90 at Black River Falls and dream of having my KDX with me. Maybe this summer.

jddirtbiker

Aug 20, 2000
HEY!
I'm a member of the Twin Cities Trail Riders (TCTR) and many of us have ridden the single track that used to be open [with purchase of a Jackson County permit]. We quit going when they closed the single track and only left the ATV trails (sand freeways) open. But if you've got access to some single track... I'm certain there would be a bunch of us willing to drive back out that way. Just make a posting on our website's forum and you'll have riding buddies!
By the way, TCTR (Twin Cities Trail Riders) are holding an organized, AMA-sanctioned trail ride in the Paul Bunyan State forest June 28th-29th. Free primitive camping beginning Friday night and trail riding on a marked course Saturday and Sunday. Trails for all skill levels and ages. Great family fun. See the TCTR website for more information www.tctrailriders.org

kevinkdx

Mar 25, 2001
Well i am trying to figure out what days are going to work for this get together so i am going to throw out some dates here and see which one makes the best for everyone. Well i just checked the calendar and i have every weekend in June off so lemme know what works for you guys. oh yeah and let me know what kinda bike you will be ridin so i know what bike i should ride. drop a line. motorcross_250@hotmail.com

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…