efergason

Sep 12, 2002
I am traveling from northeast ohio leaving sunday or monday and am looking for 1 or 2 people that want to travel with me. I have a 36ft motor home and a 12ft box trailer and am looking for anyone that needs a ride/place to sleep and wouldn't mind paying for some gas in exchange. If anyone is interested send me an email at mxrider147@adelphia.net

Thanks, Tailbone

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Sweet :)

efergason

Sep 12, 2002
Originally posted by Tree jumper
Sent you an email!

Either by technical dificiency or just plain stupidity i have not received it or can't find it on the new account so I will also check my old mail address Efergason@aol.com

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Sent one to your old address tonight. I didnt get a bounce back on your new address so it must of went through.

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
You said you like seeing pictures of me in various positions and to keep sending them! Atleast i dont charge you $29.99/month for your subscription. :)

dead

Subscriber
~SPONSOR~
Apr 28, 2003
I may be contacting you. I haven't got much info on DW so I'll need to do some reading, pricing, and planning.

efergason

Sep 12, 2002
the more the marrier, just let me know soon cause it's a first come basis. and i'm thinking about 3 people is going to be comfortable.

Tailbone

dead

Subscriber
~SPONSOR~
Apr 28, 2003
I think I'm going to bite the bullet and go. You only live once, right?

edit:

efergason,

Sent ya an email.

Last edited:

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Originally posted by dead
I think I'm going to bite the bullet and go. You only live once, right?

Good deal man! See ya there! :thumb:

Top Bottom