Anyone ridden at Buffalo Range?

Gary B.

~SPONSOR~
Apr 17, 2000
It's located near Ottawa, Ill. They have a web page, but no pics or really good description.

jdiaz

Oct 30, 2000
Yeah, its an hour from our house. Trails, tracks, and hillclimbs.....its all there.

Jon

Vytas

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 31, 2001
I have ridden there for the past three years. I do not know if they are open. I heard that they were closed due to an injury. (?) I live an hour away and liked the track. Lots of table tops, fast straights and a pee-wee track. Have not looked into the track this year because my boys and I started racing MX. I hope that it is not closed, becasue all of us really liked the track. If it is open I would recommend going. If it is open please post a reply. Later.

clive

Jan 2, 2002
Buffalo Range is a lot better than it's web site! There is a large moto-x track, a small kids track and about 400 acres of trails, some very technical with some challenging climbs, rocks and river crossings. It's worth the trip.

Have fun,

Clive

Gary B.

~SPONSOR~
Apr 17, 2000
Thanks. How does it compare to Fox Valley ORV Park, which isn't very far away?

cycleboy

Sep 8, 1999
There are four riding areas now open in the Ottawa area ... Buffalo Range, Three Caves, Osage's and Fox valley off road. Osage's is goon buggies only... don't have one so can't really comment. Three caves is a new area that is mostly comprised of the tailing mounds left from strip mining ... some very tall hill climbs (bikes & ?). Buffalo range has woods, mx and a silica sand pit ... some really technical sections (bikes only). Fox valley off road has some woods riding and a moto track ... only been to FVOR once. It was a rainy day but it seemed like a good place to take the family (bikes and buggies).

Gary B.

~SPONSOR~
Apr 17, 2000
Thanks! :)

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…