woodchuck

May 2, 2000
Bob,

I'll be there on Saturday ready to ride the woods(Maiden voyage on a GasGas 300). AAV8TOR may be there as well on his EXC 300.
Hope to see you there.

regards

Bob Brooks

Jan 6, 2001
Assuming that we get some cooperative weather, we'll be there on Saturday too. I'll be breaking in my new KTM 300 MXC and my wife will be trying out the XR250 Honda that she picked up a couple of weeks ago. We're pretty easy to spot. We drive a full-size green Ford cargo van (the green pepper), and we have a rather large Alaskan Malamute dog that is always tied up at our pit area. We're anxious to start riding and look forward to meeting some of you. It's been a very LONG winter.

KasperMX

Oct 23, 2000
Im riding next week for sure.Byron,s had me sitting at home for the last 2 weekends and now i just want to ride my blue beast.Anyone going on sunday?
I would rather go to Byron, but with the snow and cold temps, dont think the'll be ready for us yet.
c ya guys
Kevin

jdiaz

Oct 30, 2000
Oh man, we will be there!! Red Nissan KingCab, blue TTR250, and yellow DRZ400 (hopefully). The shop is still installing the kickstarter kit on my DRZ, but maybe I'll have to scam their 200 EXC demo if they don't get my bike done in time. :)

Jon

KasperMX

Oct 23, 2000
You went all out with that sticker kit. Shouldnt be hard to spot.lol

A friend wants to go to Badlands sunday.Can anyone give me a reason why I would want to go there instead of Ottawa?

wardy

2005 Lori Nyland Award Winner
Nov 12, 1999
some time in the next month you guys mite have another option to go and play around.

:)

wardy

we are close!

------------------
"don't wake me.......I am working."

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
Kasper, go to the Badlands if:

1) You like to duke it out on the trails with quads, Jeeps, and 4x4's.
2) Your idea of tight woods is ATV-wide fire roads.
3) You have new tires that you want to wear down to the nubs in a day.
4) You'd rather play in sand/gravel all day.

Otherwise, go to Buffalo Range! No contest, as far as I'm concerned.

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Hmmm, sounds like everyone is planning to go out to Buffalo Range Saturday. Maybe I could drag BarkBuster along... if he doesn't fall asleep while riding.

------------------
'98 GasGas EC250
'01 Sponsors: me, myself, I

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Originally posted by wardy:
some time in the next month you guys mite have another option to go and play around.

wardy

we are close!

Okay Wardy - what's going on??? It's not nice to tease people, ya know. I'm going to start losing sleep over this - please tell us more!!! :confused:

And the Badlands aren't THAT bad - it's always fun to go there once or twice a year. Especially in the winter when you can't ride anywhere else...

------------------
'01 YZ 125 - #32
2000 D17 Women's Motocross Champion
Sponsors: DGY, MX-Tech, Bell, Smith, Works Connection, Boyesen, Twin Air, SoCal/DeCal Works, Morris Trailer Sales, and Skyway Trucking

wardy

2005 Lori Nyland Award Winner
Nov 12, 1999
HA! some body actually is paying attention!

lets put it this way, next week i can say more. but options will be available....

wardy

------------------
"don't wake me.......I am working."

woodchuck

May 2, 2000
Ok Wardy,

Spit out a little more, Woods? Trails? Any general informantion? Your not talking about a track are you? Anticipation is building!!!!

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
Options are always good, uhhhhhhh, what is the option? :confused:

------------------
KX250 my toy
yz80 kids toy, kx60 other kids toy, jr50 other, other kids toy

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
I hate secrets!!! :p

Well, I guess that all of us unprivileged ones will have to wait until next week... :(

------------------
'01 YZ 125 - #32
2000 D17 Women's Motocross Champion
Sponsors: DGY, MX-Tech, Bell, Smith, Works Connection, Boyesen, Twin Air, SoCal/DeCal Works, Morris Trailer Sales, and Skyway Trucking

KXKen

Jan 6, 2001
Originally posted by Okiewan:
I hope they do something with the track... last year it was pretty bad, I guess the idea was to slow it down with all those "jumps" they put in.

Your the first person I've heard say that. I thought what they did last year was a big improvement. I do miss the long straight in the back but I thought the improvements (in my opinion) overshadowed that.

KXKen

Jan 6, 2001
Now the grooming thing I'll agree with you on. I don't think there's to many people that have been to this track (unless it's race day) that have'nt complained about that.

Top Bottom