Scarbro

Feb 6, 2006
Thinking of heading up for one last fall ride either Saturday or Sunday, maybe Evart or if I have time one of the TC trails

I'm leaving from Grand Rapids, more than happy to car pool / caravan up north....

Scarbro

Feb 6, 2006
Wow nobody?

Did i leave out some critical info? no kitchen passes this weekend?
i have one and it's so much better than painting the house and aerating the yard! No woorrieeess I have a GPS and a cell so when I call in the med evac i'll post the results here.

katoom125

Apr 25, 2004
most everybody's gonna be in Goshen for the enduro. But there is a group of us old farts (over the hill folks mostly) that plan on riding tomorrow (Sunday) if you wish to join us. We usually met at my place - abt 25 min north of GR, just off the X-way - have breakfast at a local place and head someplace. it's been suggested to go to either Long Lake or Missaukee but we usually take a vote. (it won't be Cedar Creek or White Cloud, we don't ride with the quad crowd)
PM me or e-mail if interested.

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
There is a group riding LIncoln Hills Sunday @ 9am @ the 7 mile staging area.

yathump

Mar 18, 2008
YZMAN400 said:
There is a group riding LIncoln Hills Sunday @ 9am @ the 7 mile staging area.

Don't know if i'd call it a group, i haven't gotten confirmation from anyone really, Sndmn2 over on TT said he might make it

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
yathump said:
Don't know if i'd call it a group, i haven't gotten confirmation from anyone really, Sndmn2 over on TT said he might make it

If you plan it they will come :cool:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom