Anyone up for a ride at Lost Trails?

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
This month or next month sometime. I want to get out and ride with some of the old gang but RAC is too far (and $$$) for one ride.

I am in semi good shape now and have only been riding every 2-3 weeks so I'm not looking at a real aggressive ride. Just a fun ride with friends.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Cool. Let's see who else chimes in. I'm sure Dan will see this eventually.

CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
check their website but I think it's 45.00 per day and includes some kind of lunch from what I remember

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
CRFGuy said:
I'm in. How about just meeting at the Hancock dualsport August 8. I plan on riding that anyway. http://www.bearcreeksportsmen.com/
I'm tied up that weekend and my bikes not street legal anyway. They have some nice trails there though. We should meet there for their Spring Good Kuggamugga ride next April. I missed it this year but it's a fun time.

Lost trails costs $35 to ride.

I've been looking at the calendar and was thinking the weekend of the 22nd or 29th. Is a Saturday or Sunday better for you guys?

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
How do you do it Dave, I gave up trying to get people together because when i mentioned lost trails everyone started bashing it :nener:

I am recovering from a fractured sternum from a ride earlier this year, but i do hope to get back on the bike in another few weeks, and hopefully i can make this ride, but will most likely be taking it easy if i do. The 22nd would be better for me, I plan on going to Southwick on the 29th.

When we set a date and see how many are interested, we shoyuld be able to get a group discount also.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Good Dan. What the hell with the broken sternum? Did you break ribs too? I haven't seen you here for a while and was going to give you a call if you didn't see this post.

I like the 22nd better too. Are you going to Unadilla this year?

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
Not sure about unadilla, I might make it, but would like to get on the bike before this ride, and the weekend of Unadilla may be my first weekend back riding.

And surprisingly, no, I didnt break any ribs to go along with it.

53fireman

Apr 2, 2009
the 29th would be the only day I could swing with work... the 22nd weekend is definitely out for me

Last edited:
May 10, 2007
I would love to go riding. havent really made it out much this season. do you still need insurance to ride lost trails?

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
flyingfuzzball said:
do you still need insurance to ride lost trails?
No

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
53fireman said:
the 29th would be the only day I could swing with work...
Do you work the whole weekend? is Sunday open?

53fireman

Apr 2, 2009
I'm working nights, so I could try to swing either day. Get it setup and post the date on here and I'll definitely try to make it, might be able to get a couple others too.

Last edited:

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
They are only open until 5 so that would be great if you could make it.

JasonJ

Jun 15, 2001
I am open both weekends (22 and 29) I can't make the Hancock ride the 8th but could do the 9th :(
Where is PK?????????
"Bring in that floating fat man, the Baron!" - Dune 1984

Trigger1911

~SPONSOR~
Jul 4, 2001
I can do this! JasonJ, let's hook up for the ride up there!

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Let's make it for the 22nd. Should be a good time :)

CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
Hancock

I'll let you know if it changes. Steve has a wedding to go to on the 9th so if he rides it will be the 8th but if he bags it I can switch to the 9th and will check with everyone else.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Yep, the 22nd.

They open at 9 so why don't we plan on hitting the trails at 9:45.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…