Anyone up for Utah or Colorado?

Keetoman

Mar 16, 2003

moad might be nice but I go to Colorado when it's 110 degrees here and it's 50 there. :clue:

Enduro_Nut

~SPONSOR~
Feb 7, 2002
Keetoman said:
moad might be nice but I go to Colorado when it's 110 degrees here and it's 50 there. :clue:

Stay an extra few days...I'll be up there for the weekend!

Keetoman

Mar 16, 2003
I wish I could buddy but I am already pushing it by staying that long! Come a weekend earlier and Harley will be there along with us.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002

JULY ... Moab ? :yikes:

I am guessing there is already a group (Gene, Jeff and I) planning a trip there in the Spring. What about your spring break? When is that?

BTW - I have it on good authority that it is a 17 hour drive from Denton to Moab. ;)

Drive Saturday
Ride Sunday
Ride Monday
Ride Tuesday
Bum around Wednesday
Ride Thursday
Ride Friday
Drive Saturday

:yeehaw:

Now Colorado in July is another thing. :aj:

Enduro_Nut

~SPONSOR~
Feb 7, 2002
Keetoman said:
I wish I could buddy but I am already pushing it by staying that long! Come a weekend earlier and Harley will be there along with us.

I can take off work - but my cast will have just come off, I was hoping to ride once or twice prior to heading up there.

Keetoman

Mar 16, 2003
Enduro_Nut said:
I can take off work - but my cast will have just come off, I was hoping to ride once or twice prior to heading up there.

You are right but I haven't been on my bike since the trip to Kiamichi! That's almost 3 months! I am so outta shape it's pathetic but I'm going to have fun!

Tony, you are right about moab. It's 96 there right now and 72 in Crested Butte with a low tonight of 41! looks like low 60's there all next week. I can't wait! :aj:

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…