Status
Not open for further replies.

WAYNZWRLD

Jul 20, 2003
Hi folks, just wondering if anyone uses these items and what are the advantages or disadvantages of them, thanx. I have a '98 KDX220, in market for '04 KDX200.
ENGINE ICE
WATER WETTER
RACING FUEL FROM N.W. INDIANA GAS CITY STORES MIXED WITH HP2

dougjc

Mar 23, 2003
I started to use engine ice in my 2003 KDX220 after boiling over the stock radiator fluid a couple times. Seems to have solved the problem.

WAYNZWRLD

Jul 20, 2003
Thanx dougjc, you and the info you provided are the reason I joined this group. Robcolo, you and your smartaleck comment is the reason people still don't care for dirtbikers' attitudes. Help, don't hinder Dude.

Cactus Jim

Apr 1, 2002
I think a lot depends on where you ride. In cooler areas, standard 50/50 coolant should be fine, but where I live, I've used Water Wetter for some time now. It too has solved my problems.

Robcolo

Jan 28, 2002
Originally posted by WAYNZWRLD
Robcolo, you and your smartaleck comment is the reason people still don't care for dirtbikers' attitudes. Help, don't hinder Dude.

Hey WAYNE -- just back up a bit ! My reply got you some action didn't it ? Your thread was going nowhere but off the bottom of the page. Controversy sells. This is another one of those topics that has been discussed over & over & over. The SEARCH button is your best friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom