the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
Jeff - 2strok4fun and I will be out at Charlie's Place in Red Mountain the entire weekend. We are scouting trail for the Ghost Rider Enduro. Come on out !

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
I was thinking of heading out Sat late afternoon for a couple of hours. I have the boys soccer in the AM, and Baseball on Sunday. Either do Miller Canyon or Dale Evens ETC.

I'll probrably head out around 4 arrive at 5 and ride till 7 again.

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
Eel- Too far for me thanks though.

Scar- Let me know if you go...Im definitely in. 909-770-3309.

Boodac

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2001
Man you guys are killing me. Ive been in China for the last three weeks and was here three weeks in August and you boys are out riding without me. :bang:

I tried finding a dirtbike to ride out here unfortunately these boys dont have the concept of a dirt bike down yet. The best they have is these electric bikes that dont work worth a darn in the dirt. I could imagine how you would scare the living crap out of these people if they saw you riding and ripping up the dirt up in the hills and in the flatlands. They would probably think Budha has come back to earth for the rapture. :laugh:

Last edited:

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
JWW said:
Eel- Too far for me thanks though.

Scar- Let me know if you go...Im definitely in. 909-770-3309.

jeff i'll call you Sat afternnon. Lets plan on meeting around 5. Where do you want to go? I can't remember how to get to the legal Phelan areas. so I normally head up to dale evens. If you'd rather do miller canyon, that's good w me. You choose.

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
I dont know Dale Evans very well.

If your up for doing a little fire road riding we can do Miller Canyon. Fire road/trail to Deep Creek then east from there. There are side trails to take but I usually get lost on those.

Oh wait...your on a red sticker. Would probably be safer in the desert. Give me directions and I will be there at 5.

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
I'm on a no sticker, temp reg bike. Which is good everywhere.

Dale evens is straight up the 15 just past victorville. (less tha an hour from you) exit and go left the pavement ends imediately and I usually park in a little valley on the right just behind the first rocky hill. It's very close to the road and teh areas pretty open so we shouldn't have a hard time meeting up. I'll have my new black expedition and Yellow and Black Yamaha with # 28 on the plates on my bike rack.

if you'd rather do miller, I should be OK w my temp reg.

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
Dale Evans is cool....You can lead my slow a** around the desert.

5ish White F150 - CRF450X - no numbers...they dont give them to guys as slow as me :ride: :)

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
JWW said:
Dale Evans is cool....You can lead my slow a** around the desert.

5ish White F150 - CRF450X - no numbers...they dont give them to guys as slow as me :ride: :)

you gotta stop that slow nonsense ... nobody's measuring ! and anyhow, and just to fly in the face of my immediately preceding comment that no one is measuring, it's fair to say I was definitely the slower rider when you and I rode up at silverwood .. so just quit it !

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
I guess I should break needing a**. I can go at a decent pace in bursts.

Boodac

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2001
Since I have to be miserable, I might as well wish the same for you guys since youre out riding without me. :pissed: I hope it rains on you while youre riding. Wait a minute, Im doing you a favor wishing for that. OK strike the earlier comment. :fft:

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
Im out...cant make it

Now for the stupidest but truthful excuse in history.

When I got the bike I put the twin air powerflow kit on it. Thinking I would keep everything the same I also picked up the Twin Air cleaning system. So Wednesday I took all the filters for my bike and Cody's YZ and cleaned them using the system. Thursday night I went to oil the filters but they were still wet with solvent. Friday same thing. So last night at 11pm I was towel blotting and blowing off with the air compressor. I went ahead and oiled one in hopes that it would dry up and be tacky today. I just went and checked it and its a messy pile of goo. So now Im sitting with 5 filters that are no good. First Im going to take the $75 Twin Air cleaning system and throw it in the trash. THen I'm going to try and clean all of them again with soap and water and switch back to No Toil.

Long story short....I screwed up and cant go...sorry

Cody and I will be in the desert next Sunday. Most likely Hodge Rd. Hopefully you can make it out.

kelsorat

Knucklehead Newbie
Nov 5, 2001
No Toil is the only way to go. I celebrated my No Toil by tossing the Twin Air solvent in the Kragen Auto dumpster.

dod42

Aug 26, 2006
Boodac said:
Man you guys are killing me. Ive been in China for the last three weeks and was here three weeks in August and you boys are out riding without me.

Hey Boodac,

Where you at in China, I go there quite often also, Beijing, Tianjin, Jinan, Hangzong and Najing. Crazy place, i hate the food. What do you do there?

Top Bottom