old git

Oct 21, 2002
I was contemplating buying an adjust on the fly ignition from FMF they have stopped selling them and are now available from Berg racing @ bergracing.com. I intend fitting it to a 2002 CR125 to try and get it out of the gate better, you have a dual setting switch on the bars to give torque or rev. I am about to embark on other mods to try and get a better bottom end performance, top end is fine but these models do lack some pull out of ther turns and out of the gate. Anyone got an opinion ?

MXFastGuy

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 11, 2001
From what I have HEARD, the FMF is not up to par with some of the other units available (such as Vortex). Marcus should be able to shed some light on this, especially since we're talking CR125.

IBWFO

Aug 5, 2001
If I might add,......get some porting work done, go with the Wiseco "GP" Series piston, add on tooth to the rear sprocket and try the Pro Circuit Ignition. Re-jet and use some quality race fuel (IMO MR2)

D

Rcannon

~SPONSOR~
Nov 17, 2001
I think I would take a change on the FMF. Their website shows a bunch of ignitions on closeout for 99.00. I am talking from a cost basis only. If you hate it, you could sell it on ebay.

Top Bottom