Are the KDX200/220 still being made ?

TR

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 17, 2000
Hi, I'm from Australia and inquired about a new KDX200 and was told by the kawasaki dealer that kawasaki does not make the KDX series anymore. And what is being sold is old stock !

Is this the situation in the USA or anywhere ?

Sincerely,
Tom

KDXMAC

Sep 13, 2004
your dead right no more KDX's are being bought into AUS anymore. Not 100% sure but alot of it has to do with ADR's becoming tighter make smokers harder to register therefore harder to sell. Smokers as a whole a being closly looked at for enviromental issues (pollution and stuff) not just bikes either Marine as well. Plus with influx of new generation 4 strokes and how popular they are becoming don't be suprised if other manufactures follow suit. BUT this is for Aus only im pretty sure US and Japan are still getting KDX's......except California....apparently they have banned smokers (correct me if im wrong)

Sorry dude no good news, just do what I did and get 2nd hand KDX and have fun.....still plently of good ones out there.

KAY DEE EXER

~SPONSOR~
Mar 3, 2003
Yep its true I spoke to a Kwaka rep at the Sydney bike show and was told that they are no longer importing them for us. Like MAC said grab a second hand one theyre even better value than a new one as they havent changed for years. Oh sorry they put bold new graphics on em... Yippee

rethnal

~SPONSOR~
Jul 14, 2002
I plan on buying a couple more... to make sure I have enough for my lifetime! :)

lankytim

Feb 26, 2004
So how are those stickers coming along Trev? We need to evangelise the smoker before it's too late.

Can we get the KDX sponsored by the worldwide wildlife fund or something since it is an endangered beast? I voted for the Green party in the last election but I was upset to find out they didn't in fact have anything to do with Team Green and weren't really keen on the whole two-strokes are cool school of thought... Bummer.

KAY DEE EXER

~SPONSOR~
Mar 3, 2003
LOL They are supposed to be done I just have to find time to catch up with my mate. Ill email ya when they're in the post, hopefully in the next week... Sorry bout the delay and what about the disappointment about the Green Party, all this time I thought it was a group of blokes sittin around smoking pot... DOH :yikes: :eek:

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…