Hawaii-Rider

Feb 24, 2001
Folks....
usually hang out in the Thumper Forum...so hope you "dont mind" me crashin' in!
Just got orders to Fort Lewis....be there middle of July. (now if I was bold I would ask you to delay the Spodefest, but that is a bit to brazzen at this point and time). I am spoiled over here, but need to know where to ride or who to contact once I get set up with a house etc. (looking at Puyallup or Lacey area).
Any help would be wonderful, just want to uncrate the bikes and get dirty!
Later........
HR

------------------
CR-500
Maxed out to run in the woods........and now the new toys.....WR250F added to the stable (stock for now) :)

longtime

Oct 7, 1999
Maybe some General stuck in the Arctic Circle couldn't stand your ride and weather reports from the beautiful Aloha state any more. ;)

------------------

dirtbikedad

Mar 24, 2001
HR Congrats on getting FT. Lewis. You will love it there once you get used to the crouds, rain, crime, moss, and I CORP.

Are you going to the SF GP or one of the Transformation BDEs. If so you won't have much time for riding. Those guys work all the time.

JERRY

------------------
Old guy who putts around on a '00 WR400F behind the KX_kid

Hawaii-Rider

Feb 24, 2001
Hey...Dad.....
Going to I Corps Staff.......I already did my time with the Ruck sacks and jumping out of airplanes.......time for the other guys to do that. Also.....I am going to buy a house away from Tacoma and Seattle.....
BTW......
Went to school at WSU........been down in your neck of the woods a few times.....Used to live in Moscow when the drinking age was 19..
:)
you know cause all my friends did that stuff.......not me......
take care.......
HR

------------------
CR-500
Maxed out to run in the woods........and now the new toys.....WR250F added to the stable (stock for now) :)

[This message has been edited by Hawaii-Rider (edited 04-24-2001).]

Top Bottom