wardd

Aug 17, 2000
I realize there is a separate 'Asterisk' forum in 'Vendor Connection', but I thought this might be more useful to others who don't already own a set of braces......

I just recently sent my 2 year old braces back to Asterisk, per their maintenance/tune up service, and cannot believe the condition they have been returned. They were in pretty rough shape when I sent them in(ok, I've been pitched off a few times.....), but they look and function like new now!

I just wanted to thank everyone at Asterisk for the incredible support and service I've received! I've convinced 4 fellow riders/racers to invest in these(2 of which were leaning towards CTI's), and I'll continue to recommend their products.

David.

wardd

Aug 17, 2000
I believe the current cost is $150, but you may want to post in the Asterisk forum to get confirmation of this. I was informed they recently increased the fee to $150(from $100) as they were losing money performing the service. It's easy to understand that, once you have the service performed.

The 'service' is not specifically a '2 year only' service. I believe it's available whenever you feel it's required, although I'm not sure if this is valid for the life of the braces or not. My braces were in need of the service at the 2 year interval. For reference, I do use them quite alot. I ride/practice 2x/week, and try to race 2x/month(although not as often last year, due to recovery from injury).

I would suggest contacting Asterisk for more details. They have always been very friendly and helpful when I have contacted them.

Top Bottom