Sep 19, 2004
I just want to thank Billy for the asterisk braces I bought from him at DW04. I have been wearing a brace the doctor had made for me when I tore my ACL a year ago. I have been wanting to get a set of braces but did not know which brand to get so I have been doing a lot of research over all the different brands. So when I had a chance to meet Billy at DW04 and try a pair on I went for it and was really pleased with the fit of Asterisk braces, so I bought them. I have rode with them several times now and I'm really pleased with the fit and comfort, just as good as the ortho brace I payed $1600.00 for from my doctor. :cool:

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
They are a great product, I am confident they saved my son's knee at DW when he busted his femur. The one thing I would add if you like to try to keep shroud graphics on your bike is the cheapy Thor gear guards. I was pleased with the job they did protecting the graphics for such a low priced solution. The Asterisks took out the stock graphics in less than a couple of rides without the gear guards.

BillyWho

Sir-Breaks-Alot
Mar 22, 2001
Chili said:
They are a great product, I am confident they saved my son's knee at DW when he busted his femur. The one thing I would add if you like to try to keep shroud graphics on your bike is the cheapy Thor gear guards. I was pleased with the job they did protecting the graphics for such a low priced solution. The Asterisks took out the stock graphics in less than a couple of rides without the gear guards.

Glad you like them and it was a pleasure meeting you at DW, let me know if you need anything.

Chili, how's Lazy doing, I hope things are improving for you guys. It was really great meeting you as well, hopfully next time under better circumstances. When you get a chance PM me your address so I can ship his brace back to you.

Billy

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
Billy, Troy is coming along pretty well. The leg really doesn't seem to be much of an issue but his shoulder is really limiting his mobility since it makes crutch use pretty much impossible at the moment. PM on the way, oh and Troy said to apologize for taking your trophy away from you :laugh:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom