ATTN OHIO RIDERS: Date for a local Team HS?

el presidente

Dec 21, 2000
DATE

after jimmy asking me what day this will happen so people can plan to ask for the weekend off, i am shooting for a 2nd weekend in march date for this. let me know what yall think:think

JimmyD2

~SPONSOR~
Nov 10, 2000
Sounds good to me - so we are planning on Sat 3/9 and Sun 3/10? I will begin the negotiations with my wife... :eek:

SPD

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 20, 2001
I don't know if I'll have my bike done by then. Doing the winter greasing. So far I've got the rear wheel and chain off. Been three weeks doing that.

el presidente

Dec 21, 2000
yea we are planning on having this march 9th and 10th. Everyone interested in joining us either e-mail me or smb_racing, and let us know so we can make plans for the food and adult beverages. title the e-mail so we know it has something to do w/ this so i or he don't erase the e-mail. thanks

my e-mail, moleman18@hotmail.com
smb_racing's e-mail, smb_racing@yahoo.com

Squad_3670

Apr 5, 2001
Re: March ride attendees

to clarify: are women attending the ride? just wanting to know if I have to leave my old lady at home with her 300cc 4-wheeler. No problem either way, just want to know.

and a preemptive 'shut up' to jimmyD before he makes fun of me for asking.

JimmyD2

~SPONSOR~
Nov 10, 2000
Re: Re: March ride attendees

Originally posted by Squad_3670
to clarify: are women attending the ride?

Let me interpret: Hey guys! I gots me a girlfriend! Yeeee Haaawwww! :)

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
yea jimmy was telling me about your new love billy, congrats. The team SMB secretary (my sister) will be around, so your girl won't be too lonely.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…