B

biglou

Eddie-Some of the KC locals will be at Park Hills, MO (St. Joe State Park) this weekend for one of the Missouri Series harescrambles if you'd like to check it out.

It'll be CRSwade (Wade) Blue Thunder (Jason) and kc Husky (Pat). Wade is on a 2001 CR 250 w/the Throttle Jockey graphics (Woody Woodpecker) and is driving a brand new White Super-Duty Ford 4-door 4WD long bed pulling a 16ft. enclosed trailer that is a cream color with no external markings. Jason and Pat are both on 2001 426F's, Jason is #312. They are all riding together in Wade's new rig.

Stop by and say hello if you are in the area or just want a race to go to. I understand that it is about an hour and a half south of St. Louis proper. They will get into town tomorrow around noon and are staying at the Rosener's Inn in Park Hills.

Tell'em Big Lou sent ya. Then duck 'cuz they'll probably throw somethin' at ya!:)

Last edited by a moderator:

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
Lou, TTRGuy is here in Santa Barbara. He flew back on the 10th. We'll be pulling out of SB on the 25th and expect to arrive in St. Louis on the 28th or 29th. He starts work on April 1st.

B

biglou

Oops!

Didn't want him being all bored and alone when he could be out torturing himself with the rest of the crazies!
You guys have a safe trip. If you want to stop over in KC on the way, email me and I'll give you guys my number.

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
Jan 4, 2000
A couple of my buddies are making the drive to race there this weekend.

I was invited and would be going if I wasn't going to Wisconsin to shoot pheasants with Oldguy

Good luck

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Your going to shoot Oldguy?! :scream:

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Don't worry Pat I saw him shoot last year and if he aims at me I'm safe;)

Wait I just thought about what if a pheasant goes up and he shoots at it:scream: then I amy be in danger:whiner:
We will give the body count after we get done (I bet thekid beats us all:moon: )

B

biglou

Originally posted by oldguy
(I bet thekid beats us all:moon: )

LOL! I remember when I used to be the kid! "Pass them rabbits around, boy. Unless you wanna sit in the truck and freeze your ass off!"

BTW-Company high shooter in bootcamp. :D (One Company-That's eight platoons in the Corps, BTW)

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
Crap, if I didn't enjoy that Pheasant dip (or quail spread if you're Thump) ;) so much I'd have to give you guys a ration of you know what! :confused:

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
Jan 4, 2000
I did shoot like crap! TheKid outshot us all!

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Originally posted by Offroadr
I did shoot like crap! TheKid outshot us all!
It was nice getting a couple digs in on you jay especially when I got the backup shot successfull. Then it happened I missed and it was downhill from there:mad: . Thekid did outgun us all and with a gun he had never shot before- I hate it when he does that:p

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Thanks for the heads up but I guess you already know I won't be there yet :( Thanks for the thought though and keep me posted on upcoming events. I think Aimee and I both want to join a local club once we get settled in if anyone has any info we would appreciate it.

txvintage

Sponsoring Member
Apr 20, 2001
I'm sure one of the Heartland Spodes can give you much better info, but the Missouri Mudders are a great bunch of guys who run first class events.

Park Hills/St. Joe is a fun area.

B

biglou

That scramble was total carnage, from what I hear! You might be glad you missed it, unless you are truly one of them! Guys getting run over, rocks stuck in chainguides, Jason said he had so much mud on his helmet, that it was pushing his goggles down to the point that it was pinching his nostrils closed! Yikes!

Top Bottom